THE HOT WAITER ON THE COUNTER.

10:04 am in the morning.

Yuu just barely woke up. He raised his body from the soft and comfortable bed, tiredly. He clutches his fist to rubbed his eyes, making himself to let out a deep yawn. He stood up and scratched his back. he do his daily routines in everyday. 

It was Saturday morning, he was all by himself at the moment, while he keep his poised himself in a certain way life, by that, he don't really like being bored by that time, school was over now, Summer season begun. His friends literally enjoying the moment of summer vacation, Somehow, it must been hard for him to get lazy to go with them right now. So then after that, he went downstairs and went to his kitchen to get his breakfast. He broke out some food on his fridge, and place to his kitchen table.

He was living by himself and had no parents, But he had Guren as a guardian or a foster father to him. Guren give some property to Yuu to live on, and so, But his destiny to be himself but, however, what make sense to be alone, Guessing that no woman approaching at him, he was only a 16 year old. He was barely by himself and now, Guren were too busy at his business and wrecking himself with stuff through his company.

Pop.

Yuu's phone rings, he grabbed his on his left free hand while the other one is holding into his spoon to shove onto his mouth, he unlocked his phone and see what is it. It was a message from his besties. Shinoa Hiragi. He annoyed raised his brows and tilted his head to the side as he sighed boringly. What's up with this girl now? He thought.

But, Literally sworn out to look at the message he got from the bestie.

-

Shortstuff: Yuu-san! Why come with us to the park?

Me: Wut? What are we going to do there?

Shortstuff: Just a hang out, silly.

Yuu: I'm too bored right now. I've something to do now.

Shortstuff: You know it's the end of the class, tho. Come on, We'll come over there to pick you up. And if you don't I'll make sure that you'll regret it, Eheee---

Yuu: Are you threatening me?!

Shortstuff: Just come on! It's some reunion of course.

Yuu: Fine, I'll be on my way. Dammit.

Shortstuff: Yay! That's a good boy, You know we'll find a hot pretty chicks back here.

Yuu: What?! No way! I'm not going then.

Shortstuff: I'm only kidding! Hehe-

Yuu: Tch- I'll be there soon on 11:30, Just wait for me.

Shortstuff: Got it. Take care.

-

Yuu got the message, He is really pissed at the invitation, but he was too lazy to get outside, he prefer to play his video games and sleep again and again. But, how is this possible for getting shit himself, Well, Shinoa was right, It's already Summer and their last party of hanging out of his friend and sighed. He made his way to pick out of his clothes he grabbed through his wardrobe. So then, he wear a blue jeans and a white with black jacket with a maroon shirt, and a converse shoe. So was it then, he fixed his hair with his unusual hairstyle. 

At then, He confirmed that he was ready, he immediately rushed over to go downstairs and hurriedly up, He just secure the entire house and walaah! It's completely secure now, Now to keep sure that no bad thief will broke his house, And yeah.