**Chapter 1**

Copyright.All Rights reserved.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR CHOOSING TO READ THIS BOOK.Hope you enjoy ❤

CHAPTER ONE:

A muffled cry escape my mouth at the force of his hand on my face.

"Someone shut that stupid slut up!"

"Don't you dare lay another hand on her !"Belle screams in front of me.A look of terror clouding over her beautiful face.

"If you touch her again I swear to God you'll regret it."Rosella adds next to her.

Both girls are in a similar state as I'm in,our clothes torn and make up smudged from struggling against the kidnappers all evening.

"Oh yeah?"One of the kidnappers asks before grabbing on to the back of her hair and pulling her head backwards."What you're gonna do about it ?"

"I don't have to do anything.My husband would do it for me."She threatens.

"I hate to burst your bubble there sweetheart, but there's no way your husband or anyone for that matter can save ---"

"Brady!"Someone interrupts."We have a situation."

He immediately let go of Rosella's hair and follows the man outside .

As soon as they leave , Rosella and Belle hold out their hands to me."We're going to get you out of here,we promise."Rosella assures me.

"Yeah we are...I'm sure they're already here ."Belle adds patting my shoulder lightly.

"They?"I question.

"Our husbands."Belle and Rosella say in unison."And probably Leonardo "Rosella adds quietly.

Who is Leonardo?

" Leonardo is her brother."Belle say as if reading my mind.

The women each gave me faint smiles as they continued to assure me that everything was going to be okay.

We'd only met a couple hours ago and here they were already risking their lives for me.My eyes fill with unshed tears as I realise the grave mistake I'd made.Just for a little bit of freedom I risked the lives of not only myself but these kind women as well .

6 Hours Before Present:
"Ma'am please stay between us."Flyod ,my personal bodyguard says walking beside me.

I take a deep breath whilst following his orders.That's all I ever seem to be able to do since the very day I was born.

After years of studying abroad I'm finally returning home and unfortunately already regretting it.

I watch as more security join the gang and feel a pang of frustration build up inside me.

They are treating me as though I'm a God damn prisoner.This is it, I've had enough .

I tap Floyd on his back and he stops immediately ,signalling for the rest of guards to follow as well.

"What is it, Princess Sophia?"

"I really need to use the washroom."I lie.

Floyd narrows his eyes at me suspiciously, possibly because he had seen me use the washroom in the private jet just a couple minutes ago.

I raise my brows at him, challenging him to defy me and he quickly searches our surroundings before he nods his head, giving the rest of bodyguards the signal to follow us.

As soon as I enter the washroom I quickly lock the door and search the place for an exit.

This is it, I was really going to do something I've never done before...I, the daughter of the King was going to disobey his direct orders and escape from my very own bodyguards.