Going out

Shannon's point of view

It was a Friday night I was out with Ally and Rose when we got there I had to go to the bathroom. When I was walking to the bathroom there was a girl stumbling around and she tripped and fell. I catched here before she face planted and hit the ground. When we touched I felt a connection or like a spark when we touched.

The girl- Thank you for catching me.

Shannon- You're welcome. If you don't mind me asking what's your name and you are very beautiful by the way.

The girl- My name is Camden Scott but I liked to be called Cammie and thank you. You are beautiful to.

Shannon- Okay well than Cammie would you like to sit down and talk?

Cammie- Sure. By the way what is your name?

Shannon- My name is Shannon Beveridge. You can laugh at my last name it's okay.

Cammie- It's cute just like you.

Shannon- Awe thank you.

We talked for hours than I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Ally and Rose where in there.

Ally- Where were you we were looking for you ?

Shannon- I was with this girl named Camden Scott she fell and almost face planted I catched her right before she could hit the ground and a felt connection or like a spark between us when we touched

Ally- Ohhhhhhhhh. So you fall for here?

Shannon- Other way around Ally.

Ally- I know. I met a girl named Stevie and Rose met a girl named Rosie.

Shannon- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ally & Rose- Shut up.

I used the bathroom and walked back to Cammie.

Shannon- I have to go but here.

I take out a piece of paper

Cammie- What's this?

Shannon- It's my number.I said shyly.

Cammie pulls out a piece of paper wrists something down.

Cammie- Oh well here's mine.

We said our goodbyes and left.

This is my first time writing, hope its good. If there's any mistakes sorry one of my knuckles is sprained and I have a severe infection.
-Anyce'