chapter 2

Azulo p.o.v

I looked at the person before entrapping them in water. I then said "who the hell are you?" As he looked at me with scared eyes. He answered "James Fairchild" I looked at him and remembered my old assassin "you mean your James Fairchild, loyal assassin to King Azulo in the village on Dragon Tear?"

He looked at me like I was crazy and said "Yes. And what about that?" I looked at him with a glare and said "How could one of my most loyal assassins try to kill me?" He looked at me before realization hit him in the head like a brick. "Lord Azulo. I'm so sorry. I'll bring him to the closest healer and pay for everything on his medical bill." He said and I satisfied with his decision.

I saw him quickly bring him to someplace he knew that could heal him and rushed them to get it done, paying them just a little bit to let them know he did have money, because they looked hesitant at first. I was happy when they did finally start to see him and heal him, sighing in relief. I was surprised I had found my assassin after so long, I couldn't believe he had almost tried to assassinate me though, I bet he felt terrible."I'm really sorry my Lord... I had no idea it was you... Or I'd have never attacked you like I did." he said, getting slightly embarrassed that I had followed him. 

Did I not believe he would get someone to heal my dancer? A bit but I wanted to be the first thing he saw upon waking up"It's okay. The good thing is that I'm not dead. And that's most important of all."

"That is ever mre true than truth can get. If I had killed you... I don't know what I'd of done to punish myself... No punishment would be great enough to atone for killing you my Lord." he said. I saw him getting chills as he spoke of what I might've done. 

Even death would not have sufficed."Don't be so hard on yourself" I said nicely."I'm sorry... But it's my duty to protect and serve you. If I were to have killed you... Even death would not have been adequate." he said, bowing to me and getting on my knee in apology."You are forgiven. Will you join me and Flare on our adventure to overthrow the current king of Serpent tear?" I said as my head was driving me insane from the wait from my lovely little dancer and the thought of me regaining my throne.

"Of course! I'll do anything to protect my Lord!" he exclaimed as he got back to my feet, both our eyes beaming slightly as he smiled at me."Great. I really appreciate it.""I'm glad I found both of you." he said, smiling like an idiot.

 I had been looking everywhere for him. "Yeah. Me too." I said as I saw Flare walked out and hug me"I'm glad your feeling better." he said very happy. I was happy that we were all alright

Flare p.o.v

I pulled away from the hug and somehow started to cry."Are you alright Flare? Can I do anything to help you guys?" he asked, he was confused and almost felt like a third wheel, did he even belong with us."I'm fine.Just some past issues. Please, just get me my Lance." I said wiping the tears away."Where is it? I'll fetch it for you right away." he said, getting ready to go get it for me."Check where I fought alongside Milord" I said as I felt like i was useless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm giving up on needing assistance for this book. Thx yaoi_lover110 for helping me up to this point. I appreciate it.