chapter 2

~Wakko's POV~

My eye's were wide, that was because Yakko, my big brother, was kissing me. He broke the kiss and just looked at me. "W-why did you just kiss me?" I asked him.

"Well..uh...I..because I l-like you" He studdered out then turned his head away ashamed like. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. "You like me?" I asked him. Yakko just nods his head.

"Please don't hate me" 

"Why would i hate you?"

Yakko turned his head back to where it would be facing me. "But.. I just kissed you. I mean, brother's don't do that" Yakko answered me. "Well, i know that, but I don't hate you" I told him.

"Good"

Then i hugged him and he hugged me back. After about a couple of minute's, we pulled away from the hug a little. We both started to look in each other.

~No ones POV~

Wakko and Yakko were leaning closer to each other. Now they were like, centimeters away from each others faces. Yakko got even more closer to Wakko. They can feel each others breathing on them.

Then Wakko moved closer to Yakko and kissed him. Yakko kissed back quickly. They started kissing, then Yakko pushed Wakko down on his back, so he could get on him. Then Dot walked in.

"Looks like you two are having a little fun in here"

Wakko and Yakko jumped and looked at Dot, she was grinning like crazy. Wakko and Yakko were blushing like crazy. "Looks like my work here is done" She said while she started to walk to her room.

THE END!!!!