Normal

I slammed my alarm clock quiet while I loathe with hated for the person who invented school. Chris took his arm from around me taking his wonderful warmth with him "babe you need to get up" he said while poking at my sides making me squirm. After a 5 minute fight with myself I finally gave up fighting and got up to take a shower and get ready for hell I hopped into the shower letting the warmth wrap around me then washed up and shaved. I grabbed a outfit that consisted of a white crop top, high-waisted black jeans and a beige cardigan with a black beanie. Chris was wearing his lacrosse uniform for morning practice the only downside of having a jock boyfriend is having to wake up earlier for morning practices. I walked to the mirror brushed my teeth, did my makeup added my signature black lipstick and sprayed my body with my bath and body works body spray. Chris kissed my cheek and grabbed the keys to my black jeep to go and warm it up while I slipped on my black vans grabbed my bag and phone and headed to catch up with him.
Once we reached school Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his stupid jock friends the only one I can stand is Dylan because he is Lydia's boyfriend Chris let go of my hand and did that bro shake thing with all the guys I could feel all the guys undressing me with there eyes so I pecked Chris's cheek then flipped the group off while walking towards the bleachers.
......................................................................................................................
......
Okay so that is the first chapter keep in mind this is my first book ever on wattpad and it is NON EDITED leave suggestions in the comments for the next chapter. Picture of Rilynn.