4/1: One Last Time by salvators

SITCOM FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: One Last Time

AUTHOR: saIvators

SITCOM: Friends

LOVE INTEREST: Chandler Bing

SUMMARY: The story of Tatum Ring and Chandler Bing was long and full of love. They were ex-lovers and it was widely known around high school that they were in love with each other. Before the big mishap, Tatum and Chandler were hopeless romantics with each other and would do anything to stay together.

Walking each other to their lockers was one of the things Tatum and Chandler did. They also went to dances together, played arcade games all nigh long and layed in the back of her car sometimes. The group of friends they had always thought that Chandler and Tatum would get married one day and have many children to love and cherish, but things took a turn for the worst when Tatum's step-dad, Mason Downs, came into their life.

He was a man that would do anything to save his 'girls' from bad boys and coincidentally, Chandler was a bad boy to him. Mason took their jokes with each other to the next level and practically butted every event the couple wanted to do alone. Unfair as it is, Mason never stopped getting into Tatum's personal life and threatened her to break up with Chandler.

And she did. Whatever Mason's threat was, it worked, as Tatum and Chandler never saw each other again. The Downs family, including Tatum who never changed her last name from Ring, then moved to Denver and Tatum knew that she would never see Chandler again.

Travel into the future and you would never expect to see Tatum Ring knocking on Chandler Bing's doorbell and asking for a place to stay. She just hoped that for ONE LAST TIME things would work out.

REVIEW FROM harrisonsford: This sounds story is amazing I can't wait for it to start! There is literally like no Chandler Bing fanfics out there and that small puppy deserves some love so I'm personally super excited for this.

REVIEW FROM preciousgrimes:
This story is gonna go places I tell you!The playlist is amazing and the author is a great writer! I've never been more excited for a fanfiction than this one!