Advice

I just walk out of Sussex University where I'm studying Mathematics and Statistics. It's my second year and it's hard but I'm proud to say I'm getting shit done. After being behind for 2 months, but still this is a new me and I'm going to keep everything under control again.

I'm wearing black jeans, pink sweater and a leather jacket. I have some rings on my fingers as I grab my phone from my pocket. My brunette hair violently starts flying everywhere thanks to the wind making my bones cold.

I continue to check my phone and I see a text message from my best-friend and red head Hayley.

Hayley :
I've liiiiiiterally done you such a solid for the Xmas hols!!!  :*

Me :
Why, what did u do???

Hayley :
You can't say no. Because A. You love him, B. I said you'd love to help ;)

Met me in Costa soon as class ends I'm waiting for u!!!

I put my phone away again. My class ended early and Costa is around the corner probably why she picked it.

On the way I started to think about what she meant by the text. To be honest, I'm freaking out. The only person she likes to mention I'm in love with is Jack Harris a twin and YouTuber. Over the years she's tried to make us met over and over again. I always said no. Can you blame me?  I was such a hot mess then and now I'm the same just with better style. Well in my opinion I dress better.

I open the door to Costa and see a few people but I immediately see Hayley with her blue eyes and outfit. Not to mention the red hair. I scurried over, sitting with a thud on the plush chair.

' What did you do? ' I made stern eye contact. She smiled drinking her beverage whilst passing me one too. I grabbed it even though it was scalding my skin. "Well?"

She put her drink down. " You can't say no, but I'm letting you know a very long story. So listen with patience till the end." She preemptively spoke. I can never sit still when I'm so anxious but I'll try.

"So," Hayley commenced the story in a very cliché and gossip girl style, "Finn and Jack like Trish, everyone knows, but Jack is annoyed she choose Finn. And Finn is loving this, he is introducing her this Christmas. Now Jacks needs, a beautiful girl, a smart one and I guess the type to met your parents not the bedroom ceiling." She gestures at me, "That's where you come in, your all that and more - your pretty, you like to cover your body a bit, they've never met you so you molded to the a taste a bit, you study Maths at uni' for crying out loud. So I suggested he uses you. You know, to one up Finn's Trish. Also this way you get to know each other rather than you stalk his social media." She now leans back really content with her story.

I've managed to stay silent out of shock. She really tried to do good and I love her for that but this is a terrible idea. He likes someone else. I knew this already, so there is no shock there.

"No,"  I find my voice of reason. " this is ridiculous he loves someone else I can't get in the middle of all of that I'm the one who will get hurt." I argue.

Hayley rolls her eyes, " but he doesn't love her he just find her body attractive and is in competition with Finn he'll get over her very soon and he will realise how amazing you are and he will stay with you because of your amazing personality not because you have big boobs and wear a leotard everywhere you go."

"Tell him I'm busy."  I through out a very bland excuse but I am worried and getting all sweaty thinking about this. This is a terrible idea!

She looks like she's about to reply but then her gaze fixes to the door as does a grin, "he's here."

I turn to see a very handsome man walking towards us.

Mr Jack Harris.