Chapter 11, pt 2.

Start from the beginning

"Gemini's missing and all your worried about are towels!" I snapped running my freezing hands through my hair, she's got to be here somewhere, she has to be.

"Well, we won't be any help to Gemini if we freeze to death will we?" Cancer pointed out as I frowned nodding knowing that she made a clear point. I sprinted up the stairs and grabbed the towels and blankets from the draws, well from what I could reach anyway since the snow had burst through these windows too leaving piles arose the room. It was so dark surprisingly since snow is white and light. I guess this is what it feels like to be buried.

"Here," I handed Cancer the towels and blankets as I put on my coat before continuing my search for Gemini. I fell to my knees, only to continue to dig for her before she freezes to death herself.

===========================

(Virgo's PoV)

I moaned wondering why I was on the ceiling of the car only to realise that the car must have turned upside down. I slowly sat up feeling bruised and battered, before noticing the piles of bodies around me. All the people I love. I gulped looking around Pisces hanging in her seat along with Taurus and Scorpio. I turned my head to see Capricorn lying still on the floor.

"Cap?" I groaned before looking to the steering wheel, which was split in half. "Capricorn!" I repeated feeling more worried as I trying to move towards him, only to hear the cracking of a window.

"Oh god" I gulped as I realised that it was dark for a reason, we were buried alive in snow. Of all things it had to be bloody snow!

"Virgo" Scorpio groaned hanging upside down, his face red as he unclipped himself from his safety belt only to fall on his face but all I could think about was Cap.

"Are you okay?" I questioned as he moaned pushing himself up nodding before unclipping Taurus to place her down beside him, which he repeated with Pisces. I felt a overwhelming amount of fear rush into my emotions.

"Just whiplash, I'll be fine..." he strolled off checking Pisces and Taurus's pulses, with a sigh of relief from both of us.

I slowly pulled myself across the car to Cap, moving him onto his front. His Head was Caped in blood and his face bruised and also bloody. I pulled him onto my lap, tears falling down my face as I looked more deeply at his wounds, he was bound to have broken ribs and possible internal bleeding. I could already feel my heart breaking seeing him like this, wondering if he'd have to die to come back but at a huge risk.

The possibility that the Angel of death could capture him as he was trying to return to his body...

"Virgo" Scorpio spoke concerned, shining the torch in me and Caps direction as I held him closely and tightly to me not daring to let go of him.

"I know," I gulped knowing that Cap might not make it out of this alive or come back at all...

==========================

(Scorpios PoV)

"Taurus?" I spoke softly moving her hair from her face before I heard a cough from behind me, I shot back round to see Cap awake, clutching onto his stomach attempting to stop the bleeding as a pool began to form around him and Virgo.

"Cap" Virgo gasped with a storm of emotions clear in her eyes, I knew how scared for him she must be since I shared the same feelings for Taurus.

"V-Virgo" He gulped as I quickly moved next to them both preparing to help, "put your hand on my wound," he gasped for air as she quickly did so, "Now concentrate-" He coughed half way through sentence, "imagine it healing, Virgo" He added putting his hand on top of hers reassuringly as she closed her eyes before dazing at the wound.

"Cap I can't" She cried in distress as tears flowed down her face. Cap quickly raised his hand and wiped away her tears before she leaned down kissing him sweetly, causing me to feel awkward as hell.

"Yes, you can Virgo. I believe in you, you can do this, I know you can," he weakly smiled as all colour began to disappear and be replaced with a pasty white death.

"Go on Virgo" I smiled trying to help her out as she sucked in a deep breath before placing her hand on his wound again, only this time her hand turned bright. I fell back in misbelief as the light from her hands turned brighter by the second blinding me, causing me to close my eyes.

All of a sudden the light died down, "Virgo? Cap?" I called out getting closer as Capricorn quickly shot up sucking in a deep breath, whilst Virgo was full of relief yet confused. "What the hell just happened?" I questioned as Cap gripped his head before looking to Virgo with how proud he was of her clear in his eyes.

"I was going to tell you all but I wanted to see if it was true, I didn't want to give you all false hope..." Cap began as I frowned folding my arms wanting answers. "We all posses manipulation of our element and our own signs powers on top of it" Cap explained as Taurus and Pisces both were awake behind me.

"WHAT THE FU-"

That was one long chapter to write! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Anyway I've got to start thinking of some powers for the Zodiacs to have for each of their individual signs! I'm open to any suggestions at all!!! So comment your sign and what powers you think they should have for their abilities! Virgo already has the power of healing and Taurus has used her earth manipulation to cause a earthquake.

So! Comment, Vote and enjoy or share or whatever you wanna do!!! :) ( I will update for every 100votes per 1k)