Now you see it Now you don't

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS; THEY ALL BELONG TO J.K ROWLING.

I walked down a misty hallway , with fear running through my veins. My heart was pounding with every step. BOOM BOOM BOOM!

There were two cloaked figures attached to my arms. I tried  to move out of their iron grip, but is was no use, their hands would not slacken.

We walked into a dimly lit room. There was a long table with dozens of death eaters on either side. My eyes trailed along the table and i saw a lipless figure with with cold scarlet eyes that gave the impression they were looking through you,thin slits for a nose and a shockingly pale face that radiated a pearly white glow.

my anxiety suddenly turned into intense anger;this was the man responsible for Cedric's death.

'oh look who has decided to grace us with her presence' said a mocking voice. I looked straight at Voldemort and said ,

"i didn't come here out of choice. These two- I pointed at the two clocked men who dragged me into the manor- "kidnapped me", I said simply.

"Rowle and Dolohov have escorted you to here on my orders. i have something i wish to tell you in person.

'you do don't you' i smirked. I could see i was testing the "dark lord's" patience,however he kept his silence.

" After careful consideration i have come to realise that  i need you at Hogwarts". i was taken aback that i forgot to look fierce,

"well duh! if thought for one second that-"Lucius Malfoy got up and screamed

"YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO THE DARK LORD LIKE THAT! CRUCIO!!"

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! " I wailed louder that i have in my entire being. I was lifted from the ground. It was like being set on fire, stabbed and frozen all at once. I thought i would explode out of pain. " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ". i screamed in agony. Every particle,part and pore in my body shouted in protest. My eyes pleaded to my parent to end my suffering but they simply looked down remorse and guilt shadowing their faces.

Finally after what seemed a thousand years, Lucius lifted his wand and i was sent crashing onto the ground.

" I believe that will persuade you to hold you tongue,"laughed Voldemort and the death eaters chorused with him. After a couple of moments he held his long white hand out and the laughter ceased.

" As i was previously saying before i was interrupted-". I could feel his eyes boring into me. I looked up at him ,careful not to let have the faintest trace of a smirk or a smile flicker upon my face. Not that i had the strength to do so anyway.

" I need Miss Chang here, to go back to Hogwarts and carry on her life as usual-"

" I don't 'usually' have a  dark mark on my arm and I am definitely not 'usually' forced into being a death eater" , i said before i could stop myself. I put my hand to my mouth.

" Forgive me, my lord. My mouth seems to have run away with again"

' YUK! '. I thought to myself. ' I can't believe i just said that'

" I shall let it pass this time , however i shall not be so lenient next time", he said so calmly it was frightening.

" She will carry on as usual -" he began again. I raised my hand to speak.

" What you have interuppted me for better be important or you will have Lord Voldemort wrath upon you ", he growled at me. I could see a muscle in his jaw jumping.

' Man! ', I thought . ' This guy needs to de-stress!! '.

I did not share my views out loud for obvious reasons.

" m-my lord, i was under the impression that i would not be returning to Hogwarts. When did you have a sudden change of heart"

' Since when did Voldemort have a heart', said a voice in my head. I chuckled lightly to myself. Thankfully no one noticed.

" I have decided i that your absence will surely attract suspicion at Hogwarts. We don't need that muggle-loving fool Dumbledore investigating", he replied harshly.