Chapter 2

Catalina's POV

Today is the day i meet Ashlyn. I'm so excited i always dreamed of this day coming true. I woke up at 5 in the morning because Ashlyn's planes lands at 7 and it takes one hour to get to the airport I planned this out so good haha. Im Currently driving there filled with excitement. I even got her a gift.  I bought her Mendes Merch I mean I could have bought all of them but haha I'm broke sooo I bought her a Hoodie. Hope She likes it.

Ashlyn's

Im Currently on a plane To California im Soo excited I cant Believe im meeting her for the first time. She said she was gonna be at a little café so imma have to go there when my plane lands. I bought her a gift She always wants Matt soo i bought her a life size cardboard Matthew haha but i also bought her Espinosa Merch I only bought her a hoodie became i aint got money and that was the only thing i could buy. "Hi Sorry i have to bother you but may we sit here?" Some boy said when i was looking at my phone listening to Shawn Mendes. Great. I liked being alone but i guess its okay although his voice sound familiar. "sure" i responded not looking up. "thank you" Damn i know that voice but i couldn't think whos it is i didnt let that bother me so i searched for a song. Air by Shawn Mendes ft. Astrid S. I put the song on and started singing to it quietly. Buzz buzz buzz. I look at my text message
From kitty Cat
ASH LOOK AT WHO'S SITTING NEXT TO YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDNT NOTICE.
To Kitty Cat
I dont know how you found out a guy is sitting next to me but stop
From Kitty Cat
OH MY GOSH JUST LOOK AT SHAWNS INSTA PAGE RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT I MEAN.
To kitty Cat
OKAY!!Jesus Christ
I go on Shawn's page and see a video I click on it and listen to it "And I cant go back to this to her" a girl sang.
WAIT HOLD TF UP
THAT GIRL IS ME JDMSIDJB but if that me then...
I turn my head.
Oh my gosh
"You found out haha" SHAWN FUCKING MENDES SAYS TO ME "I-um- But Oh god" i don't even KNOW WHAT TO SAY "Your a fan huh? Haha i can tell" "haha yea" really ash "yea".  "so what got you flying into Cali?" He says "Im meeting my internet friend and going to your meet and greet with Matt" oH shit MATT WAS RIGHT THERE " Oh my gosh Matt im soo sorry hii" i say "its okay haha" he says "So our meet and greet" Shawn Says "You and your friend are coming with us but surprise her okay?" "got it!" "where are you meeting her?" Matt says " I'm meeting her at a small café at the airport" i say "Okay here give me your phone" Matt says and i hand him my phone and he puts his number in and shawn does the same "call us when your at the café okay babe" "okay haha" the plane landed and i got my shit and started walking/Running to the café.

Catalina's POV

"Cat?!? "Cat?!?" I hear some one say amd i know that voice i turn around and see Ashlyn "ASH!!" I run up to her and she runs to me and we end up collapsing on the floor while hugging "I cant believe its you" i say "I cant believe we're meeting" Ashlyn says "I bought you a gift" I say as we're getting up and then I take out the sweater "oh my gosh i love it!" "glad you like it haha" i say while handing it to her "I got you a gift too." She says "i also bought you a hoodie anda i bought you a cardboard matt buut that would be weird to take out at the moment sooo i brought him" i got confused "BOYS!!" Ashlyn yells and Matt And Shawn Pop up "OH MY GOSH"  i yell and run up to matt and hug him and he hugs me back "Hi baby girl" he tells me and i blush while i let go of our hug "The suprise doesnt end there my friend" Ash says Yet again im confused. And Shawn finally talks after on the phone "so i talked to my manager and he says it is okay for you and Cat to Come on to this meet and greet with us" My Jaw dropped "ASH YOU DID THIS FOR ME?!"  She laughs "i know you love me" i also laugh and hug her and thank her. This is gonna be amazing.

WUSS UP HOME DOG sorry SO THAT WAS CHAPTER DOS and it took me a hella long time bc i slack haha anyways duno when imma update again soo yea If ya got any question comment them and i'LLC answer then soo yeaa Until next time hoes