Chapter 3: "Hot & Steamy" (Lemon/Smut Warning)

"Oh? Did that bother you?" he purred with satisfaction.

"N-No?" you replied shyly uncertain of how it made you feel.

"So, can I continue?" as Levi said this you looked away embarrassed. He took this as a yes being he started to move his hand under your shirt towards you bra. His hands were cold at first, but quickly heated up as he proceeded to smoothly unclasp your bra and take your shirt off. When he did this he took both your shirt and bra throwing them to the side exposing your breasts. You felt the urge to cover your chest, but didn't. Levi pushed you down on the bed groping your breasts while doing so you felt some sort of tent forming in Levi's pants.(I got this from an Ereri story ;p) He put his lips around your right nipple flicking around his tongue, more roughly grasping your left breast. You let out a moan softly gasping Levi's name.

"You know, when you say my name like that Y/N, it really turns me on."

"Say my name Y/N~" he said messing with your breasts more.

"L-Levi! Ahah!" (gasping sound?) You tugged at Levi's jeans indicating he should remove them. Levi stood up walking over to the desk, opening the drawer pulling out a small red package. You looked at Levi kinda seductively. He pulled down his pants ad boxers opening the red package with his mouth, then slid the condom onto his already erect member. You proceeded to quickly but smoothly pull your shorts and panties off your steamy body.

"Wow, you're already pretty soaked" he said positioning his member at your entrance.

"Are you sure you're ready Y/N?"

"It's my first time, but yeah."

"There's no turning back now~" he said thrusting his member into your entrance. Tears welled up in your eyes, it hurt, but when Levi pulled out a wave of pleasure went throughout your body. You threw your head back into the bed shouting Levi's name.

"L-Levi i'm close!"

"Good," Levi said thrusting into you more roughly holding your breast's pushing on them a bit every time he thrusts into you. You reached your climax yelling: "OH GOD LEVI!! I'M CUMMING!!" in between breaths. Levi flopped down beside you breathing heavily.

"This was the hottest party ever."

"That was the steamiest sex I've ever had, holy shit."

"The only sex I've ever had"

"Hey you know what this means, right Y/N?"

"W-What does that mean Levi?" you said kinda scared.

"This means, you're my little creampie~"

"Oh? Oh, OH..."

~End~

Oh my god... I made puns #SansTheSkelleton. I'm so tired right now, anyway, so this is the end of this "book". I know this is kinda off topic but regarding my stories I will take any requests from you guys I don't do only Attack on Titan. I can do fairy tale, naruto, undertale, Tokyo ghoul it doesn't even have to be anime or game related i'll do whatever you guys want as long as i know what it is and/or I know how their personalities are it can even like, for example a creepypasta story whatever you guys want. By the way i'm gonna try to be more consistent with my wattpad account. Okay, I love you guy thanks for reading and please be totally honest with criticism but not to mean. Sorry it's kinda short. :P