Part III - Becky's Advice

"The professors are great, I love all of my classes and the campus is beautiful!" Imogen told Becky over facetime.  

 "I wish I could see it, from all of the pictures you sent me, I'm so jealous!" Becky replied.  Becky's face froze in an awkward position.  

 "The only thing I don't like is the crappy wifi..." Imogen mumbled, as facetime cut off due to her terrible connection.  Imogen shut her laptop, and plugged it in to charge.  Imogen sat alone in her dorm room, her roommate left a while ago to see her boyfriend.  Someone knocked on the door, Imogen stood up to answer.  She opened the door, it was her roommate's boyfriend.

 "I'm picking up my girlfriend's phone, she left it by her bed." He told her, as Imogen retrieved the phone.  She handed to the boyfriend, and he turned to walk away.  Imogen got another glimpse of the campus.  The wonderful architecture, plants, Fiona...  A Fiona like figure lerked on the other edge of the campus, and Imogen burst into a sprint after her.  She dashed past buildings, trees, benches, until she reached the sighting spot.

 "She was right here!" Imogen told herself, looking around,  "I swear she was..."  Imogen started heading back to her dorm, disappointed as always.  She sat back down at her desk, Becky had tried calling her several times.  After calling her back, Imogen explained the sighting.

 "Isn't this like the third time you've seen Fiona since graduation?" Becky asked.

 "Yeah, it's getting pretty weird..." Imogen answered.

 "Do you think she's like stalking you?" Becky asked her.

 "Maybe...  It's probably all in my head." Imogen replied.

 "Or Fiona is still into you and wants to get back together!" Becky squealed.

 "Since when was Becky Baker interested in my love life?" Imogen asked.

 "I'm just saying, she's trying to win you back!" Becky exclaimed.

 "Then why does she run away whenever I come running after?" Imogen asked.

 "Maybe she's scared." Becky suggested.

 "That's not Fiona, she's never scared." Imogen stated.

 "Whatever it is, she's obviously still hooked on you!  Make the most of it!" Becky told her.

 "I'll try." Imogen asked, hanging up on Becky.  She shut her laptop and sighed.  Was this Fiona's way of asking her out again?