The Unbelievable

"Ready?" Dad asked and I smirked at him.

"I was born ready." I said and he smiled, showing his missing front teeth.

"Make me proud, girly." I smiled at my nickname and went outside to my black mustang. I rested my hand on her and smiled.

"Ready, Twilight?" I asked and she snorted at me. My smile grew bigger as I watched her flip her mane around. I led her to the trailer and helped her in. After helping Dad close the tail gate, I skipped to the pickup and jumped in. Three of the thirteen boys where in it already.

"Everyone got everything they need?" Dad asked as he got in and we nodded.

"Yep." "Yeah." "Hmph." Where the replies he got.

"Quit your pouting, Scott, you'll still be able to call her when ever you want." He said. "And I'll bring you back to visit every once in a while." I saw a small spark in his gray eyes and smiled.

"Alright, let's go." I said and four cars pulled out of the big dirt driveway. We started our ten hour drive to Central Salem, New York. After about half an hour, the sleeping pills Dad gave me kicked in and I was fast asleep.

***

I woke up to someone shaking my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Dad's sad face. "We're here." I looked around and saw a huge building. There where many teenagers and some kids running around, trying to get a good look at us. I felt unconfortable when a chick ran up to the window and I turned invisable. Her jaw dropped and the boys snickered. She backed away and we moved up to the huge building. I looked around and saw well kept grass, trees, and bushes. Some teenagers flew up to see better and Dad chuckled. "Reminds me of when your Mother took me for my first flight." I smiled and watched people gather around. One stood out and I almost gasped when I saw him. He had a longish black mohoak, tall, built, black tattoos on his left arm, and was very handsome. I flipped down the viser and looked into the mirror. I filled my bun so my blond hair with bright green streaks looked alright, the sleep out of my blue eyes, and fixed my make-up the best I could. When we stopped, everyone climbed out of the four cars and grabbed their bags. I opened the tail gate and Twilight came out. Some kids gaped at her and I smirked. I whistled and she followed me over to Dad and the boys. The rest came over to us and I glared at my cousin. She had whitish-blond hair, brown eyes, perfect skin, perfect body, perfect clothes, and a perfect boyfriend. Her two sisters look excatly like her but wore jeans and t-shirts and were single. A bold man in a wheelchair came over to us and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Charles Xavier." He stuck out his hand and we shook it. "You can call Professor if you'd like." We nodded and I saw the handsome guy from the corner of my eye. He was even more handsome up close. His skin was tan and he had blue eyes. He was staring at me and I forced myself to look away. I saw Courtney looking hungrly at him and frowned. I shouldn't even bother trying to impress him. She'll just take him like she did with Marcus.

Yes, I will. She looked at me and gave me an evil grin. I frowned and looked at Charles.

"Maya, Daken can show you where you can put your horse." I nodded and the handsome guy walked over to me.

"Right this way." He said and Twilight and I followed him to the horse stables. I put her in one and he showed back to the building. We found the others heading upstairs.

"Maya, you'll be rooming with Suzie." I glared at her and she glared back. "Or is that a bad decision?"

"Very bad." I said and he nodded.

"Would you like to trade with one of your cousins?" I looked at them and they shook their heads.

"It'd probably be best to give us our own rooms." He nodded and we followed him to our rooms. I had my own room and placed my bag on my bed. I walked out into the hallway and Charles gave me a key.