Bus 2902

Claus and Lucas finally arrived on the bus and greeted the new bus driver.

"Hello, I'm Duster, your new bus driver." A man with brown hair with a weird smell lingering on him greeted the twins. "Take a seat." He said calmly.

"Thank you, Mr. Duster." Of course Lucas, being the shy boy that he was, didn't speak loud enough, so he was unheard. In fact, he spoke so low that even his brother, who was right next to him, couldn't hear him.

Claus had snuck some food onto the bus because they had no time to eat breakfast.

"Hey, Claus?" Lucas whispered to his twin brother.

"Yeah?"

"Why the hell are you eating? Everyone is staring at you." Lucas explained to his dumbfounded brother. 

Claus looked around to find out that Lucas was right. Claus hid his cereal (you know that cereal you guys get at school for breakfast? Yeah, that's what he's eating.) 

The bus stopped. 

"Welcome to Eagleland High, first years! And welcome back returning students!" Duster yelled to everyone on the bus. 

All the students except the freshmen groaned.

"What's so bad about this school?" Claus asked himself. He kept asking himself that until a boy with a backwards cap pushed Claus aside and walked past.