"Yea, I know, s'why I said it."

That earned a pillow thrown at his head.

Two-Bit threw it right back and got up, smiling.

Dally sat on the couch and Ally trotted her way to the carpet where she finally stumbled over onto her behind.

Completely unfazed, she turned her attention to the rodeo on channel ten. She'd definitely been hanging around Dal too long because the rodeo was all she watched.

Darry walked out of the bathroom and Ally turned to him, getting up and walking over to him.

Darry stepped back and got a good look at his niece as she stumbled over with wobbly knees.

His smile grew wide as she tripped and wrapped her little arms around his leg, looking up at him and smiling.

"Well, hi, darlin'. You okay, sweetie?" He asked as he picked her up. She giggled as he kissed her cheek over and over.

"She's gettin' so big so fast." Darry said, remembering when she could barely sit up on her own.

"I know, where'd the time go?" Pony joked, getting up to make breakfast.

"Mama." Ally said as Darry set her down.

Ally followed Pony to the kitchen and smiled, her hand gripping the side of the chair as she watched Pony cook. Pony grinned at his daughter and resumed cooking.

"Ally, c'mere, sweetheart, Daddy's got a surprise for ya." Two-Bit called from the living room, taking out a shopping bag.

Ponyboy looked over at him.

"You swiped it, didn't ya?"

Two-Bit tried not to smile as he pulled out the little cowgirl outfit.

"Maybe."

Ally giggled as her daddy put it on her, already liking it. They both knew that she wouldn't be taking the outfit off for a few days... or a month or two.

Breakfast was done in just a few minutes. Pony set out the plates and Ally watched in curiosity, wondering why they didn't eat the things she did. She wanted to try what they were eating.

Ally looked at Pony and whined as he forked his eggs.

"What? Ya want some?" Pony asked as Two-Bit sat across from him, food on his plate as well.

Ally nodded and Pony forked a bit of his eggs, putting them in her mouth. She chewed for a while before swallowing.

"More, Mama!" She suddenly said, smiling eagerly.

Two-Bit, without a second guess, pulled her onto his lap.

Ponyboy frowned a little and pulled his plate more towards him. Two-Bit cracked a smile. "Don't be stingy."

"More!!" Ally screamed, wanting someone to feed her already. Two-Bit shoveled eggs onto his fork and fed them to her.

Ponyboy sighed and looked over at her abandoned formula. "I was gonna feed 'er after I ate..."

"Too bad." Two-Bit shrugged as he watched her chew.

~*~

"Ally, c'mon.." Pony said, tugging at the hem of her adorable skirt.

"No!" She cried, reaching to swat away his hand.

"Just a bath, Ally. A small, fifteen-minute bath. Then you can wear your cowboy outfit all over again."

She had fat, frustrated tears rolling down her cheeks. She wanted to wear this outfit forever. No baths!

Two-Bit walked into the bathroom. "What's up?"