Pocky Loving Little Devil-OHSHC fanfic

Start from the beginning

"Sorry honey, they're at school." Mommy informs, "but on a happier note, you can go see them once we drop everything off at the house," Mommy smiles down at me as my eyes grow wide and a huge smile grows.

"I can!" I start to bounce in excitement, as my thoughts race miles ahead of myself.

"Yes of course," Mom nods her head as she snaps her fingers, a butler comes out of nowhere and picks up my luggage. I snatch my pocky away before they could touch them, I give them a scary look before going back to my sunny personality.

Giggling all the way home I stuff pocky in my mouth by the minute, Mom gives me a worried glance but doesn't say anything. Knowing that it would get her no where with me, no one comes between my pocky and I. No one, and if they do they aren't alive to the story. After dropping off my stuff I make my way to the school where Mommy said that they were staying at. Skipping through the halls I try to get over the fact that school was pink! I mean I guess it's pretty, but pink seriously. I see girls in these horrid puffy lemon dresses as they giggle behind their hands and males loitering around boasting between their selves. I feel the stares of everyone around me as they stare at my backside.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," I smile sweetly over my shoulder before continuing on my skipping way. I hear the girls giggle and the boys mutter against each other. I ask a passing girl if she could point me in the direction of Music Room #3, with a giggle and a blush she points in the direction that i had been going in the opposite direction. Thanking her politely I turn around and head there.

I see the sign hanging above the door, as I get closer. I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach as my hands connect with the metal of the door nob. A sweat drop rolls down my face as butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

'Ten years and this will be the first time I see them again!' I heave one finally sigh before pushing open the doors. Rose petals fly into my face, causing me to splutter and shake my head clear of the petals that cloud my vision.

"Any help?" I ask in a soft tone, reaching my hands out in front of me as I walk around with shaky legs.

"What do we have here? A beautiful princess has made her way to us once again," A rich voice applauds in a happy voice.

"What the hell is this place?" I question, still stumbling around with a clouded eyesight.

"Why my dear this here is a Host club," A cool voice answers my questions, a strong hand wrapping around my wait. The person that was ever holding me removed the petals from my eyes and set me back down gently.

"Thank you," I give my helper a dazzling smile, unaware of the blushing males around me.

"S-Saya? Is t-that really y-you?!?" Two very familiar voice stutter as they creep closer, I turn my head in the direction of where my name had come from.

"Yeppers, the one and only," I give them a closed eye smile with a pocky in my mouth.

"Oh we missed you soooooo much!!" The same voices cry out as they tackle me to the ground, their arms snaked around my waist and their faces buried close to my chest.

"Hikaru? Kaoru? Is it really you guys?" I whisper, my gaze falling onto the cry ginger haired boys with amber eyes.

"Saya! We've missed you! Don't ever leave us again!" They whisper back, each kissing my cheek. A deep red blush rushes to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Err... guys you're kinda embarrassing me," I giggle nervously, wrapping my skinny arms around their slim bodies.

"Like we care!" They laugh back, while the other people in the room huddle together and start whispering.

"Who is she?"

"How do they know her?"

"Why does she look like them?"

"The sweet princess is being kissed and touched by those shady twins!" I knew this voice was from earlier, Hikaru and Kaoru stop their loving actions and turned on the other male.

"Hey! We aren't shady!" Came their replies,

"Hey they aren't twins! We're triplets!!!" Came my reply, Hikaru and Kaoru nod their heads real fast like along with me.

"NANI!!!!?????!!!!!"

**************************************************************************************************************

And that's the end for my first chappy! Please comment and vote ^-^

On the side is what she looks like and the cover... the cover may or may not show up

Keep or toss?