2.

Colleen's POV

     I'm sitting on my bed, home alone, criss cross applesauce when I hear the ding of a text from my phone. I click it on and see a bright notification in the middle of the screen.

     "Slave: media content in this message."

     I quickly unlock my phone and go straight to my messages. I see a video sent from Olivia. I take a breath and hit play.
     The first thing I notice is how beautiful she is. Despite the fact that she's laying on her stomach on the floor, looking helpless, I can still see how beautiful she is. I can't see her face, but the curves of her smooth skin and the waves in her auburn hair are enough to tell me.
     She lifts up her right foot and slips it through her thong. She does the same thing on the left side. She lays there like that a few seconds, her wedgie getting deep into her ass. Then, without warning, she draws back her hand an delivers a sharp slap to her round ass cheek.
     At about spank 10, her bottom starts to glow a pinkish color with red tints. It's a lovely sight.
    I watch through the rest of the video in awe. I've had many slaves before her, and she's one of the best. I can already tell that from one simple video.
     I'm in the middle of thinking about how good of a choice I made when I get another text from her.
     "Did you get the video?"
     "Yes, I did." I respond, not sure what else to say.
     "Did you...like it?" She texts back.
     "Did I like it? I loved it. I can't wait to see you do more." I send.
     I think about what I can do next, something that will cause pain, but not too much. It hits me.
     "I've realized that I don't know much about you. I want to see a video of you in a dangling wedgie, from a doorknob or a fence or anything else that will work for you. I want you stay in that wedgie as long as it takes for you to give me 50 facts about you." I read my message over again, proud of my idea, and press the send button.