You sure? You were pretty messed up last night.

I debate my next text, wondering if I should really send it after I have already typed it out. Finally I press the send button before I delete it and watch it pop up onto my screen, the ‘sent’ telling me it is to late to take it back.

What did you say last night before I fell asleep? I heard you mumble something but didn’t hear what you said.

I watch the screen, not taking my eyes off it as I wait for him to respond.

What are you talking about? How would I have said something?

I look down at the text with confusion, my eyebrows furrowing slightly.

What do you mean?

I look away from the screen and to the wall in thought, wondering what he could mean. That is until my phone goes off in my hand.

How would I have said anything before you went to bed? I didn’t see you when you went to bed. The last time I seen you, you were leaving the party with that Tucker guy from the party.

I stare at my phone in disbelief, running over the events of last night in my head before quickly texting back.

No…. you drove me home… and then stayed with me. I know you did.

            Once again, I run them once more through my mind as I wait for him to text back. I shake my head, looking down at his old messages with shock and confusion.

            Why was he lying?

            You must have really been messed up last night.. but nice to know that when you are drunk you day dream about me. I always knew you had the hots for me.

            Anger bubbles inside of me and I take a deep breath before texting back.

            Why are you lying to me? You know I am right.

            “You have got to be kidding me.” I say softly, rereading his last message, making the anger bubble even more and my fists clench slightly.

            Sorry. Didn’t know I knew anything but the fact that you are just another girl that dreams about getting with me.

            I stare at the message with disbelief, the anger becoming almost unable for me to contain, I want nothing more than to march my ass over there and kick his ass myself.

            You are such an asshole. Stay away from me.

            “Wait… my car.” I whisper to myself, remembering him driving me home last night and me worrying about my car. I get up from my bed and make my way slowly to the window and look out onto the driveway, finding my car sitting outside. My eyebrows pull down and I shake my head slightly, feeling my phone go off in my hand once more.

            Don’t worry, I planned on it. Wouldn’t want your next drunken story to be that you slept with me.

            My jaw clenches so hard it is almost painful but I ignore it.

            Oh yes, because you have never done that before? When you were sober? Course not. Glad you finally forgot about it. I have been trying to do that for a year.

            After I have sent the text I smile, knowing I have won. And the victory never subsides, even when he doesn’t text back. Telling me I have defiantly won.

            But even through the victory, I feel a slight pain. I don’t know why, and I don’t know what could have caused it.

            But what if I did?

            What if I was just to scared to admit that it hurt to know he was forgetting me?

Hey Readers! :)

So here is a update, finally lol. Sorry it was so short, I am having a hard time focusing tonight, a lot of things are going on around me and I am unable to focus on the story for even a short time. Lol

But anyways, I hope you liked it, and please, leave a comment telling me what you think. I would love to know how this story it working for you guys!

Thank you so much for reading and all of your previous comments and votes, it really means a lot. Each and every one of them. :)

I don't think I will be updating for a few days at the least. I may update tomorrow but there is no guarantee. I am going to see the Mortal Instruments Saturday (which I am super excited for) lol. I am a HUGE Mortal Instruments fan lol. But the point is, there will be no update Saturday. But be patient! There will be one soon! :) 

Thanks again for reading <3

Have a wonderful day and weekend! :)