Chapter 24- Really?!

Start bij het begin

"There's a lot of head trauma, 50/50 chance of memory loss, she's already in a coma," Frankie whisphered and I saw Caleb freeze.

"She lost too much blood, they're running low here because she has a rare blood type. Of we don't find a donor soon, s-she won't make it to morning," I sobbed at the end.

"What blood type is she?" Caleb whispered.

"O-" I answered.

Caleb immediately started yelling for a nurse that was in the are we couldn't go to.

He held up his hand to her, "Dee needs it quickly, take as much as you need just save her please!" he begged.

He was immediately taken away into a room.

Leo rocked us side to side as I held onto him for dear life, crying my heart out for my best friend.

"She'll be ok," he whispered as he led us to the chairs where Frankie was sitting on Patrick's lap as he whispered things to her trying to calm her down.

3 hours later

We were all sitting in the chairs, quietly.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"We took care of those three and sent out a message to never mess with the Killer's MC again. You'll never see those three bastards again. I swear to you I will never let you go and I will never let this happen again. I'll protect you with my life," Leo whispered.

They were dead. Gone. Forever. We'll never deal with them specifically again but what about the next time the Killer's do something to piss someone else off? What then?

"Then you'll be taken to a safe house where your life won't be threatened," I said that out loud and Leo responded to me.

I sighed, I looked at Leo, his grey mesmerising eyes that I loved so much. Suddenly a thought entered my head and I narrowed my eyes at him, making his widen a little.

"If you ever break up with me like that again and go kissing some slutty bitch three weeks later, I. WILL. MURDER. YOU!" I warned.

"That won't happen ever again, but since we're on the topic. You won't ever look, kiss or have sex with a guy that's not me ever again. Clear?!" his arms tightened around me and for the first time in a while I giggled, a real laugh that only Leo could bring me.

I nodded and held him to me. "I missed you," I whispered.

"Baby, I was ready to fall on my knees and beg for you back when I heard you were with someone. If it wasn't for me trying to keep you safe I would have done just that. You have no idea how much I've missed you," he said with raw passion in his voice. I pulled back and looked at his red rimmed eyes and leaned in giving him a kiss. Ok maybe not just a kiss, a very passionate, tongue filled, raw love, I miss you and there will be more of this reunion to come later, kiss.

"Wow," he whispered when we pulled away for air, I giggled once more.

"You know, I heard makeup sex is the best," he whispered and I once again laughed as I smacked his chest.

"Uh, prez?" I jumped up from Leo's lap and he stood next to me with an arm wrapped around my waist. Frankie and Patrick right next to us.

"How is she?!" we all asked.

"She's out of danger," he said and we all breathed a sign of relief, Frankie and me close to crying again.

"We were able to bring the swelling in her head down, but there is still a chance at memory loss, as for her comatose state, she can wake up any day she feels like it. The blood Caleb gave was a huge help, we took out almost 3 pints, he's resting for now, should be better by tomorrow. You may see Caleb now and Dee in the morning," he said before shaking hands with Leo and Patrick, smiling at Frankie and me before returning to Dee's room.

A nurse led us to Caleb's room where he looked like a pouting child with an IV stuck in his arm. There was another nurse in here trying make him eat soms cookies and drink some orange juice so he could get his strength back.

"Please tell me something, how is she?! These nurses won't tell me anything!" he begged.

"We'll take it from here," both nurses nodded and left.

"Eat your cookies and juice," Patrick grinned.

Frankie and I ran to Caleb hugging him while being careful since he looked really pale.

"Thank you for saving her Caleb, thank you so much!"

"What?! She's out of danger?!"

We explained to him what the doctor told us and he couldn't stop grinning at the fact that Dee was going to be alright.

She was going to survive, she was going to be ok.

____________________________________
What do u guys think? They're back together!

I need Leo and Rose's ship name. Ideas?

Comments? Vote/ Share/ Follow

_larisa_