Just An E-mail

*Hey guys, thank you all who have been reading or have read this story! I have recently went through and edited it. Hope you all enjoy! First story*

 Dear Nicole,

     I watched you from a far; I have been close to you more in these past few weeks than I

have in the months I have watched you.

I don’t want you to be afraid of me; I don’t want to lose you Nicole.

I can’t wait till I show myself; can you make me a promise?

You will love me regardless of what I really am.

T_ _ _ _

Ok, so I was certain now that I had my very own personal stalker. I had no idea who in their right mind would stalk me, but it kept my life interesting. I ran downstairs in a hurry to leave for school. It had to be my least favorite thing, but I enjoyed making my science teacher’s life a living hell. I made my way to my car and took off; I had to have been going

60 miles per hour because I had arrived at school within 30 minutes tops.

I pulled into the parking lot and decided since I was early I would sit in the car, not like I had anything else to do. It seemed like forever until the parking lot filled with the student population. I went ahead and headed into class, nobody was there. I thought about writing back my admirer, maybe it was better I didn’t though. After 5 minutes of arguing with myself I decided I should just do it.

Dear Admirer,

     Well you certainly know how to creep somebody out, I am flattered.

I don’t know why you won’t show yourself to me, if there is some big secret I can keep it I promise. I would never run my mouth to anyone about it. I guess even from a far you just don’t trust me. I have to go now, class just started.

Nicole

“Is that even safe to do Nicole?”

I jumped. “It’s just an e-mail, no harm done”

Mary looked at me with this dumb found look on her face. “I would be worried if I were you, I don’t care if you know them or not they are obviously stalking you”

“It’s okay; class is starting though so pay attention before we get in trouble”

Mr. Marlow walked in sweating; he looked like he had been on a drinking binge again. Just as he walked to his desk he collapsed to the floor; I sat there horrified at what I had just witnessed. I pulled out my phone and immediately called 911, since I was the only one who wasn’t freaking out. I finally got an answer after waiting 10 minutes.

“Nine one-one what is your emergency?”

   “My math teacher Mr. Marlow, first name Tom has just collapsed to the ground”

 “Please tell everyone to remain calm, can you please check to see if he is still breathing”

I leaned my head down next to his mouth. “Yeah he is, he looked really bad when he came into class, like he was going to be sick”

“Ok we are sending someone now” The woman responded on the other end.

They arrived within the next 10 minutes; I watched as they put him on the stretcher and took him away in the ambulance. We all then returned to class, instead of math we went to the cafeteria and had a study hall. That was the worst thing you could do in the morning, no lesson to be learned and still tired.