Confliction

Resting on your bed by yourself, you think about all that has happened in the past few days. You had managed to pry Ayato off of you for five minutes, though he was reluctant. You said something along the lines of letting him drink from you if he left you be for an hour or so. It had worked and you were thankful for now, you just weren't looking forward to after that hour. It was going to hurt and you knew it. Ayato always got like that when he was mad, jealous, or possessive and he just happened to be all three today. Lucky you. 

You then thought of Subaru and how nice he could be. The youngest vampire was a softy on the inside and you knew it despite his hard exterior. Your eyes flickered in confliction and you curled up in a ball, wanting nothing more to do then sleep. You just wanted to forget about everything for now and just sleep away your worries. 

But no, you just couldn't sleep. Not like this. Your heart was pounding from more impending thoughts of the two brothers. You clung to your sheets and shut your eyes tightly. This really sucks. "I hate this." You admitted quietly, smothering your face into your pillow and groaning. Stupid emotions. 

Gosh I hate my emotions sometimes, though this isn't an example of what mine go through. Even though this updated chapter is short I hope you like the content of it. I'm trying hard to please all of you and I love all of you so much. I can't wait to write the next part. Please wait for me~