~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back

Start from the beginning

When Mukade raised his hand, I didn't care if Naruto told me not to. My Tensai activated, my green eyes changed to the bloody red of the Sharingan.

"Amterasu!" Black flames appeared at the bottom of Mukade's robes. Warm, thick liquid, which I knew was blood, ran down my cheeks.

Mukade, startled threw off the robe. My eyes drooped, the puppet having already stolen much of my chakra.

"Yuki-chan!" Naruto shouted, a mixture of worry and anger in his voice.

"I missed... Naruto-kun, don't let him kill her..." I whispered before falling unconscious.

Naruto's POV

I held Yuki to my chest, while backing away from the puppets. Sara stayed behind me. My eyes widened when three puppets in front of me exploded. Then, the four ANBU from earlier jumped down.

"Are you alright?" The man whom I knew as the Fourth Hokage asked, taking off his mask.

Yuki's mom, her mask already off, hit him in the head. "No! Look at her! She's not awake, her chakra levels are very low, and she has blood on her face!" She huffed.

More explosions went off, Yuki's mom took Yuki from me as she started to heal her. "Go protect the Queen." Minato ordered.

I nodded, but paused, looking at Yuki. Her mother, Mai, stood up with her. "I'll go with you, Sara-sama. She's low on chakra, and her back still needs healing. Sorry Mina-kun, but I'vde got to do this."

He nodded, "I understand. Don't worry, Mai-chan, we'll handel everythin here."

"Sara, go quick. Go with Mai-san and Yuki-chan. Take everyone to the surface." I ordered.

She nodded, "Alright!"

Mai looked at me, she grinned. "Be careful, Mina-look-alike! And don't worry, I'll tkae care of the Queen and your comrade!" Her eyes landed on the green crystal neckless on Yuki. A soft smile formed onto her face before she took off after Sara. I blinked, her speed was just as fast as Yuki's.

Minato looked at me. "So, Mai-chan is Yuki-s mom?"

Shocked, I looked at him. "Huh?"

He chuckled, "Well, they look alike, and Yuki has a neckless with Mai-chan's chakra. I didn't say anything earlier because of Mai-chan. Although, I'm sure she's found out by now, she can't be that clueless as to not notice Yuki."

"Clueless?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mai-chan thinks she's allergic to Teno-san. Since everytime she's around him she, as she says, get's a fever and can't think strait. Poor guy, he just can't get it through her head that he likes her, and she can't even realize she likes him." He chuckled with a sweatdrop.

I sighed, "Yeah, I guess I sorta know how Teno-san feels..." Shaking the thought away, I focused on the enemy in front of us. "Shadow clone jutsu!"