To Be Or Not To Cliché

Don't get me wrong, I love having two extremely hot sex gods fighting over me, but when it comes to having two extremely hot sex gods that are supernatural fighting over me, I'm going to have to take a raincheck.

So imagine my dismay (And the drool dripping down my chin.) when I saw Sin and Hunter full-on dueling in the school parking lot. Did someone change the channel to MTV because Teen Wolf is happenin' and it's about to get shirtless. Not me, them. But there could be a little Pepper action after this. I'm not sure I can watch them like this and still stay sane. Not that I could exactly be considered sane before...

"Hunter," Sin growled. "I told you before, stop trying to hurt Pepper or your eyesight is going to be the least of your worries."

Okay, fine, they weren't fighting over me, but atleast they were fighting about me. That counted for something, right?

"Brother," Hunter sighed, dodging a punch to the face, courtesy of Sin. "Who said anything about hurting Paprika? I can just snap her neck and be done with it." Hunter pulled away from Sin for a moment, seemingly in thought, before amending, "Then again, no pain, no gain". He smirked and kneed Sin in the groin.

Now I know what you're thinking, "Pepper, why are you just standing there, go be useful for once and stop them." Hold your freaking horseshoes. I just wanted to stare at their abs for a second longer. Holy eight packs! Okay, I'm done.

"Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Now, stop with the hair pulling and calm down." I chastised, sighing, and stepping in-between them.

They stopped fighting and glared at me; well I assumed Hunter was, but, you know, the sunglasses.

"Ah, Seasoning, how nice of you to join us." Hunter smirked, casually throwing an arm over my shoulder.

Casually.

That is not frickin' casual. He can't be sexy like that and think he can casually throw an arm over my shoulder without me hyperventilating. From the fear? The hormones? Yep, its definitely the hormones.

"Pepper, what are you even doing here?" Sin sighed, glaring at Hunter's arm.

"Oh, you know, the usual, exceeding in school, eating an apple," I pulled a bruised, half-bitten apple out of my backpack for effect. "Oh, and trying not to get killed by Hunter, whether from sexiness or him, you know, literally killing me."

Hunter raised an eyebrow at my comment on his sexiness, and begin pulling his shirt over his head. "I'm too sexy for my shirt."

Before Hunter had a chance to completely take off his shirt and give me a heart attack, I quickly tugged at the fabric, pulling it back down. Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're not Ronny in disguise?"

Hunter wrinkled his nose in disgust, and moved closer until his mouth was right behind my ear. "I'm into women. If you want I can prove it to you." He suggested huskily.

"I hate to ruin your little moment," Sin spoke loudly, causing Hunter to jump back in surprise. "But we need to figure out who killed that girl."

Way to ruin a moment, Sin.