Chapter 1 Mini's Arrival

Riley's POV:
It was an average day in London and I woke up to the sound of my mom making breakfast downstairs. I could smell the chocolate chip pancakes from a mile away. Those were my favorite type of pancakes. To my surprise when I leapt out of Bed to get my delicious pancakes I saw Mini standing there. I had not expected to see him until next week. He is a YouTuber and is always busy. I immediately ran into his arms since I have not seen him in forever. ( ok it was like 3 weeks but whatever it felt like forever) I held onto him for what seemed like forever until he pulled back and told me " I finished early at the convention and I decided to come by and see you. I can stay for a few weeks here if you don't mind?" I didn't mind at all and told him he can stay here for as long as he wants until he goes back to his house in America.

Mini's POV:
She looks so beautiful I want to hug her forever. I have missed her so much. I know it has only been a couple weeks but it has felt like months since I have seen her. I have to tell her that I can stay for a couple weeks until I need to go back to America and go to another convention. This give me some time to spend with her until I won't see her for a couple more weeks. Sometimes I hate being a YouTuber..

Riley's POV:
"We'll make yourself at home! Although I don't think you need to because you have basically lived here your entire life." I said.
"True that, and by the way where are your parents? Shouldn't they be done with work by now?" Mini said while looking around the flat for them.
"Oh ya they went out to the market to get some food for dinner, you're lucky that we are making fish n chips your favorite!" I said ecstatically. (I'm not sure what his favorite food is, comment if you know it).
"YES!!! I love fish n chips! I'm so lucky I came today!" He said as he threw his hands in the air with excitement.
"Alright then settle down there Mini! We need to get you unpacked first." I said heading towards the small pile of luggage on the couch.
"Ok fine!" He said as he walked over to join me to bring the bags into the guest room.
"Hey are your parents going to be ok with me just showing up and crashing at your house like this?" He said curiously.
"Ya of course your Craig Thompson! They will love to see you since they haven't seen you in ages!, believe me they won't mind."
"Ok cool lets get to unpacking then!" He said as he pulled out his keys to get his camera equipment out of the car.
"Also is it ok if I film some videos here? I'm only going to do some askmini's because I don't have my computers here." He asked while handing me his camera bag and a tripod.
"Of course! Just don't do it late at night or my parents might rethink about letting you stay here." I said as I laughed in a joking way. He looked at me and said "don't worry these aren't gaming videos so I don't have to be up at strange hours of the night to film them with friends."
"Ok cool sounds great!" I said relieved.

A Few Hours Later

Riley's POV:
My parents came home a little later than they said they would but it was fine because I had mini to talk to. He was one of those guys you could talk to for hours and not even realize it. We had dinner and they were ecstatic to have mini here. After dinner we all kind of talked and caught up in how he was doing and how his YouTube career was going. After a couple of hours of talking we all decided to go to bed. I quickly kissed mom and dad goodnight and came into mini's room so say goodnight as well. While I was heading out to go to my room he grabbed me by the hand and told me something I never thought he would say to me.
" Riley I just wanted to say that I really like you and I always have since we first became friends, and I don't know if you feel the same way but I just wanted to tell you that."
I just stood there not knowing what to do or what to say. I really liked him back but I wasn't sure how it would work out with him leaving all the time and what his fans will think of me and what would happen if we broke up and I would lose my best friend. "Mini I really like you to but what about if we date and we brake up and I lose my best friend, or if I start some fan related drama or if I just never really get to see you because your so busy?" I said trying to avoid eye contact.
" I don't care I am willing to take chances!" And right then he grabbed me and kissed me. It want a hard kiss it was a sweet and gentle kiss. I kissed back and it escalated very quickly and he stepped back and asked "So Riley will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile.
"Yes of course! We will just have to figure it out as we go!" I said as I intertwined our fingers and kissed him again softly. I then closed his door and walked back to my room with a giant grin on my face. I can't believe he asked me out!!! I have been waiting forever for him to ask!! Although all those doubts also crossed my mind and my grin sunk to a frown. I really hope that this will workout..

Hey guys this is my first ever book and chapter and I hope you guys like it! If you have any suggestions on what the next chapters should be just leave a comment below and please follow! I hope you enjoy! Bye !
xx wondergirl195