"This isn't going to happen tomorrow, maybe not even for two years, but I feel so strongly for you. And hell, I hope you do too. Because, Luc, I want to be your forever," he says, my hand holding his tightly. I smile and he opens the box, my eyes widening at the beautiful ring that sits inside.

"Lucy," he starts, looking into my eyes and smiling. I smile back and feel my love surface for him. I'm so in love with Harry that I know this is what I want for my life. He's the one I want.

"Lucy, I want to make you my wife and I want to be there for you no matter what. I know I'm going to get ridiculed for this but I honestly don't care because I love you too much. Oh, baby, you're crying," he smiles, my heart racing as he grabs my cheeks. He kisses me and I set my hands over his, kissing him back.

"You happy?" he asks, my head nodding. His smile can't get bigger and I smile back, so completely in love.

"Lucy, will you make me the luckiest man, the happiest as well, and become my wife? Be with me forever and always even when we start arguing about stupid stuff?" he pauses and pulls the ring out of the confines and holds my hand.

"Lucy, will you marry me?" he asks, my arms wrapping around his neck tightly. The force causes us to fall back and we lay on his living room floor, my body staying on top of his.

"Yes," I tell him, kissing his lips. My hands hold his cheeks and I kiss him, loving Harry so much right now. He speaks so highly about our future that I have never doubted this would happen. I'm just shocked at how early he decided to do this.

He rolls me onto my back and pulls away, grabbing my hand. He slowly places the ring on my finger and kisses my knuckles.

"I will admit, I was worried this wouldn't fit," he grins, my eyes still releasing happy tears. My smile can't fade.

"You knew I'd say yes?" I wonder, his cheeks flushing.

"I mean, you weren't afraid when I started telling you I want kids with you, so I took that as a pretty good sign," he smiles, making me laugh. He leans back down and kisses me, wrapping me in his arms.

It's not long after we buy our first house together. The summer months enable us to move in without my classes conflicting. His friends and our families were shocked he proposed, but were more so shocked at how I said yes. All I said in response was, "I know he's the one."

Of course, by me saying that, turned Harry on and we would usually have to go home to relieve him. I don't mind though, considering he's always very cute and lovable.

I wake up before Harry and kiss his forehead, climbing out of bed and getting ready for a job interview. It's been offered to me by the museum of European history and I couldn't be more excited.

After I shower, I pull my hair out of the bun and wrap my robe around me. I start to curl my hair and hear the bed move, Harry waking up.

"You look pretty," Harry calls out, my lips curving as I look over at him.

"I'm in a robe," I say, his body rolling out of bed.

"You look pretty in anything," he says, walking into the bathroom. He pushes his hair back and wraps it into a bun, my hands brushing through my curls.

"What time will you be home?" he asks, my hand turning off the curling iron.

"Maybe around two. Is that okay?" I ask, his head nodding.

"Yeah, it's fine. I just thought we could do something tonight. I work from home and I'll bored out of my mind," he says, my hands setting on his waist.

"I'll be yours all afternoon," I whisper, his body leaning down so he can kiss me.

"Do I get a special treat?" he whispers, my lips curving against his as we kiss. I move my arms around his neck and I smile at him, brushing my nose with his.

"I think that can happen," I smile, his arms lifting me so my feet don't touch the ground.

He kisses my cheek then lets me go to get dressed, his body walking out to the kitchen. I get dressed in a pencil skirt and a button up, putting a black blazer over it. I walk out to Harry and he smiles, handing me a mug of coffee.

"You look smart," he grins, my lips kissing his dimple.

"Thank you."

He chuckles and I kiss him goodbye, Harry allowing me to take his car. My interview goes well and I have to wait until tomorrow to hear results.

When I get home, Harry shuts his laptop and I sit on his lap. I hug him and sigh, happy to finally be home. It's always with Harry that I feel at home.

---------

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo