Chapter 41; Lost Girl

Start from the beginning

    "See, it's not about finding Henry. It's about how you find him, and, Emma, you are the only one who can," I say, holding the piece of parchment out for her to take.
    She takes it from me, and opens it to reveal a black piece of paper. She gives me an irked look. "It's blank."
    "You'll only be able to read that map when you stop denying who you really are," I say.

    I wait till she looks down at the map again, then teleport myself back to my campsite. With a wave of my hand I transform my usual green attire into a replica of Henry's clothes.

    "Hey, Pan— What are you wearing?" Felix asks, looking at my attire.
    "I'm getting ready for when The Saviour and her gang to come and take Henry back," I answer. "The Evil Queen is using her magic to find the campsite as we speak."
    "Should I get the boys ready?"
    "Yes, make sure they don't forget to dip their arrows in Dreamshade," I say.

    Felix nods, then starts barking orders at the Lost Boys.

****

    "No one's here," Snow White says as they walk past my camp's boundaries. "Maybe your spell was wrong, Regina."
    "Yes," The Evil Queen says, annoyed. "Blame me . . . Again."
"Guys, hold on," Emma says, spotting me. "Is that . . . ? Henry!"
    I turn around to face the group. "Hi, Emma."
    They stop running towards me.

    Emma is the first to speak up. "Where the hell is Henry?"
    "You broke the rules," I say, ignoring her as I walk across the hill. "That's not fair. Bad form. I expect more from you, captain."
    "Aye," Hook replies. "And you'll get it."
"Give Henry to me," Emma demands.

    "Sorry. Can't. Don't you know?" I pause, turning to face them. "Cheaters never win."
    My Lost Boys come out from their hiding places at my cue. The swordsmen whoop, getting into their position, while the archers nock their bows, pulling their bowstrings to their cheek. Emma's group prepares themselves, too. Getting into their own defensive positions.

    Prince Charming raises his sword, while his wife, Snow White, pulls an arrow out of her quiver, nocking her bow. The Evil Queen flexes her fingers, getting ready to use her magic.
    "Watch out for their arrows," Hook warns. "They're laced with Dreamshade."
    My archers, having waited for my command, start shooting at them.

    Prince Charming uses his sword to block the arrows coming at him. One of my boys aims at Show White, a poisoned arrow flying towards her.
    "Mary Margaret!" the prince yells, pushing her aside. He cries out as the arrow nicks him in the side.
    "David!" Snow White exclaims, approaching her husband, worry etched all over her face.

    The prince touches his side checking for blood. "I'm good," he replies, looking up.
    One of my Lost Boys draws his bowstring, aiming at Snow White.
    "Behind you!" the prince cries out.
    Snow White turns around, shooting an arrow next to the Lost Boy's head. The action startles the hooded boy so much that he drops his bow.

    Meanwhile, The Evil Queen uses her magic to stun my boys, knocking out a handful of them. The sound of metal on metal catches my attraction and I turn to face the source of the noise. I turn around just in time to see the captain catch Felix's mace with his hook.
    "It's been awhile, captain," Felix greets, grinning.
    "Not long enough," the captain replies.