Jerome Valeska #2

How will Jerome Valeska's girlfriend survive in Arkham without anyone to protect her.

I was sitting in the corner with my knees up my chest with my head in my knees. Jerome had escaped without me and I was here left all alone in Arkham to survive on my own.

I could feel some of the guys eyes glued to my body. It was weird and I didn't like it. I just wanted Jerome.

"Hi."this one guy came up to me. He was tall and muscular. And he had a shaven head with a little black hair and blue eyes

I tried to scoot into the corner more. So I could avoid him.

"Do you want to be friends?"

This was my chance. I didn't have anymore friends in here and I needed one.

"Ya. I do want to be friends."I smiled at him.

"Good."

"Friends do stuff for each other right?"he nodded his head.

"Well since we are friends if anyone tries to hurt me. In any way will you protect me."I asked him.

He nodded.

"Thank you."I said and gave him a hug and a kiss on the nose."I said this and sat back down.

Knowing that I had him made me feel a lot better.

I waited for Jerome and he finally came. Well sort of.

Someone through in a ball type object through the gate and blue had came it making everyone panic. Until we all passed out.

____________________________________

I woke up strapped down to a chair.

"Hello." A man with sharp features walked in.

"Where am I?"

"Your in my house. Jerome Valeska wanted you here. He said you were a team. So I brought you to him. I will let him in so you can talk."he said. He walked through the door and mumbled something. Then Jerome walked out.

"Jerome!"I called our in surprise.

"It's so good to see you. Did anyone hurt you in Arkham?"

"No I made a friend."I said." But they were going to hurt me I swear. I was so scared being all alone in there."

"I know but you here with me know."

"Can I get out of this chair?"I said.

"Ya."he said and Untied me.

"I want to sleep I don't feel good."

"Okay Penny. Just sleep."he said and brushed my hair back while I slept.