Fifty shades of green

I woke up, Seans strong, hairy arms holding me still. I wiggled around so I got out of his grip, then stood up and put jeans on and a white lace bra. He was awake, so I snuck back into his arms. His morning wood pressed against my waist. He smiled and snuck a hand into my bra, and made me bite my lip.

"Sean, you can't just have me, you need to make videos!"

"But, Septi! Aww..."

He referred to me as the nickname he gave me when I joined in on his channel. I got loads of hate, and I made another channel called SepticHateComments and read all our hate.

"Okay, just one little kiss."

But it wasn't, we were making out like kids for some reason. My hair fell down my sides, and I cupped his cheeks and climbed onto his chest. We broke apart, out of breath. I got out of bed, again, and went to put on a shirt.

"Baaaaabe? What shirt should I wear?"

"Doesn't matter, you're sexy any time."

He yelled back from the bathroom. I blushed and felt my cheeks burn with annoyance and being flattered. I put on a simple tight black shirt and my favourite, and his, red plaid flannel jacket. I always liked having something on my head since I was a kid, and that's why I had a special cabinet of beanies. I chose a blue one with a white pattern. I walked out and heard the doorbell ring. I strolled down the steps and swung it open, to find a package. It was addressed to me.

"Sean, babe! We got our fan mail!"

"I'll set the camera up... Wanna do it outside on the cliff?"

I agreed and we went outside and stuck the tripod into the ground. We started filming.

"-WAPSH- TOP'A THE MORNING TO YE LADDIES, MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND TODAY IM HERE WITH..."

"SEPTI! And today we're filming a Fan Mail Video! On a cliff. We won't finish the video and leave you on a cliffhanger!"

He playfully punched me. We went through loads of fan mail, then I came across a large envelope.

"This ones huge! Wait... Hate mail?"

"Don't do it, Septi."

I laughed and opened it. A large assortment of letters and drawings fell out. 

"Let's read this one;

Dear jacksepdickeye and Septi, sorry, Cunt is the right name.

Oh, bitch it really isn't!

Your videos suck, and you're a Markiplier and Pewdiepie wannabe! No one ships you, unless the ship has you tied down and it will sink in the middle of the ocean.

Well, we were brought together by the shipping.

You are both loud, obnoxious and ugly fucking mistakes, and you should both die.

Codythekingodyoutube and Theunitedstatesofcody.

Okay, damn! Shit! Someone's a little stuck up, trying to make it look like you have a friend with you. Good job, you made me laugh. That made my day. And, to make everyone else's day better-"

I turned and stared at Sean. We both knew what to do - then we smashed our lips together. The sun was blocked, and small snowflakes fell down on us. We continued a vlog. I left Seans house, and opened my door. My deadbeat dad sat on a chair, loads of boxes wrapped in present paper next to my mother.

"Happy birthday, bitch."

I rolled my eyes and opened the first. Empty. The second, third, fourth and all of them were empty.

"These are all empty, Whane."

"I know, now you can put all your shit in it and get the fuck outta my house. I'm looking forward to fucking her without you interuppting."

The next morning, all of my things were packed neatly in the boxes. The phone rang in my ear, waiting for Sean to pick up.

"Hello, Sean Mcloughlin speaking."

"Hey babe... Whane's kicking me out, I need a place to stay until I get an apartment."

"Why don't you just move in with me?"

He sounded so sexual over the phone. He must have just woken up.

"Babe, you'll do that for me?"

"Yeah... I wanna do bad things to you..."

I felt my core warming, I was getting aroused.

"Hmm? Like what?"

"I want to cover your breasts in ice cream, and lick it off slowly."

"Baby... Can I come over now...?"

"Yes, but I need to see your body first."

He growled into the phone. 

"You kinky Irish fuck... One picture."

Silence. I sighed.

"Fine. Two." 

More silence.

"Really? Whatever, cya soon, babe."

 I walked into the bathroom and stripped, locking the door. I picked up my phone and took many pictures of my naked body. I sent them to him. I then washed up in the shower and did my hair. In my car, I listened to Hilltop Hoods, 1955. I sang along enthusiastically.

"Time goes a little slower here, a day feels like a week, a week feels like it could go a year!"

When I pulled into the driveway, I could hear blasting music. Sean was prancing around on the second floor, his hair flying around. She giggled and went inside. He fell on the couch, and dimmed the lights and music.

"Girl, I want to fuck you so hard."

"Oh, shut up."

I walked over and knelt over his legs, facing him. He took off my top and threw it on the floor.

"Let's take this to our bed..."

I walked to the bedroom, and felt his hand slap my ass. I turn around, shut and lock the door and push him against it. I whisper into his ear.

"Don't ever do that again."

"Oh, you're cute when you think you're the boss."

Next second, I'm held against his body, furiously licking his mouth. He brakes off, licking the rest of my saliva off his lips. He takes off his shirt and jeans, and I take off my skirt and panties. I walk over to him, and he puts two hands behind my back. I put two hands on the rim off his underwear and slip them off him. I lay on the bed, waiting for him. He gets over me and stares at me. He fills me with himself, and I moan out loudly. He groans and starts going in and out. With every thrust, I'm closer to the edge.

"Fuck. You're. So. Tight..."

He grunts. His pre cum allows him to slide in and out faster, and so he does. I scream his name, and he does mine in return. He pulls out and lies down. I roll onto his chest, and he removes my bra. He sucks on my nipple, holding me still again.