Chapter 1

Flashback
"Please, I promise I won't--
Bow!! My head went against the wall.
He held me down raping me.
"Ow please, stop". I screamed
He slammed me on the ground taking my clothes off pining me on the bed.
I cried as he kept abusing me.
He bent me over and --- just did everything possible. At that time I was 12 and he was 23. He left me naked revealing my body while his friends came and shared me like I was a pie.
I still have bruises and that was 8 years ago. And I remember that one night his lil cousin Río came and had found me and tried to run away with me but we got caught and we were like his little captives at this time we were about hmm..... I wanna say 14? Yeah 14 and Río would joke around and I'd be fun until he came in. Río's mother would always come asking if "THE MAN" had seen him. Every night me and Río prayed, to see our families and friends again. He had always made us say a pledge and it went : Du Ma Shu Yi Nameth not to be said or heard amongst the men of earth. Overtime Río's mom passed and he couldn't even go to the funeral but "THE MAN" did. I felt bad for Río what if that had happened to me? Me and Río survived and we escaped it was such a relief we ran and ran. Never looked back. At that time we were exactly 17. Hadn't graduated wasn't looking forward to even if we tried to go back to school people would look at us sideways. Graduating was one of the most important things I wanted to do and go to college I didn't learn anything in these 5 years only how to fuck when your being forced.

Comment, Like, and Enjoy thank you