[Chapter 24: Restricted Version]

His body collided with the wall but his lips never left mine for a second, and I moaned reaching for his belt buckle. And when I finally had it undone I dropped to my knees to grasp at his dick hardening in his pants.

Mmm...perfect..

I grasped at him and Ansel's hips bucked forward in response, and the moment I wrapped my hands around him an started to stroke, and almost immediately he growled a low "fuck" that gave me chills.

I found his lips and pushed him back into the wall again. His tongue assaulted mine and I moaned as his hands found my hair and he gave me a soft tug of encouragement, "Shit, that's perfect."

I hummed in appreciation and his eyes fluttered shut.

His flushed face was the last thing I saw better he bent me over the cool surface of the table and hiked the flimsy material up to my waist. And before I could breathe he slapped my ass causing me to yelp as he soothed away the sting.

"One more time," His low voice was at my ear, "Where are your underwear, Sage?"

I shifted against his dick but he held me still, "At home."

His calloused fingers skimmed over my clit and I jerked in response, "Why didn't you wear them?" he asked softly, "Did you plan for this to happen? Did you want me to fuck you in some public place?" he parted my lips and I groaned, "Is that it? You want me to take you like this?" he voice became a near rasp when he touched, "Answer me."

"Yesss..." I hissed out lowly when his fingers were replaced with something a little more substantial.

"I should really make you wait," I whined in protest and his hand pressed to my bare back in response, "But, I'm in a giving mood tonight."

I could barely process anything else before he was pushing past my slick folds and I cried out at the sensation of him filling me completely.

"Shhh..." he rubbed a soothing hand over my back as I buried my face into the table, "Quiet, love, quiet."

Fuck that sounded so easy, but the task was damn near impossible with him kissing down the length of my spine.

"Fuck me, please."

I tried to squirm of his hold but his buzzing mouth was so close.

So fucking close.

My hips bucked back against his like I was in heat and every time I was close he would slow down, like he was denying or an orgasm and I whimpered helplessly.

Lust surged through me when he increased his tempo.

"I can't." I whimpered softly, "Baby I--."

He growled, "You can," and with that he hooked his arms under my thighs and pulled out before pushing back in with deep strokes  that left me choking back rough sobs.

I gasped at the sensation and tried to move but it only made things so much worse with his stubbled jaw touched my clit.

He pulled me back into him and he made me dizzy as his scent surrounded me, "Quiet." my walls were so tightly wound him that I could barely breathe when his stubbled jaw tickled my bare shoulder, "Are you close?"

"Yes.." I hissed lowly trying to gain some sort of relief by pressed back on him.

  "Fuck this shit," his hand gripped my thigh tighter, "C'mere."

He was a madman. Slow, slow, quick quick, and I couldnt breathe. My hips bucked back against his like I was in heat and every time I was close he would slow down, like he was denying or an orgasm and I whimpered helplessly.

I gasped hard when he pinched my hardening nipple taking his time to roll the bud between his calloused fingers before he did the same to the left.

His lips were at my throat, marking and grazing over my already emblazoned skin, "Why do you act out this way?"

I didn't respond as his fingers swirled around my clit and I purred wantonly.

"I asked a question, Sage. I expect an answer or I'll stop."

At this point I'd lost the ability to form a complete thought let alone a complete sentence.

"Because I need you."

He took my my hair in one hand and my hip in the other, pushing into me so deep and so hard I saw stars.

"Ya lyublyu tebya." His body covered mine and his teeth sank into my skin as he repeated it over and over, reverently, with promise. Each rough push left my body aching, and quivering solely for him.

I gasped as my orgasm took me by surprise and it was almost too much when he didn't stop rocking me

There was so much building tension when he pressed his hips into mine like a man possessed, and desperate that the table shook chaotic chaotically before he let out a throaty groan and came with my name on his lips.

I was damn near boneless when he gathered me in his arms and sat me in his lap, both of us tired, giggling, and to tipsy to function.

I placed a finger to his lips, "Don't tell my boyfriend, he'll get mad."

He laughed and buried his face in my neck, "It's our little secret then, lover."