2. Miss Darbus

Brianna's P.O.V

One Week Later
Albuquerque, New Mexico

"Mom, my stomach..." Gabi said

"Mine to..." I input

"Is always nervous on the first day at a new school." Our mom told us "you  all will do great, you all always do. I made my company promise that I can't be transported again until you two graduate."

"I reviewed both of yours impressive transcripts, both of your alls light will shine very brightly." The principal said

Gabi turned to mom "I don't want to be the school's freaky genius girl again."

"I really don't want to not have friends...Again." I told mom.

"Just be Gabriella," she told her then turned to me "and you, just be Brianna."

"This way," he told us

Me and Gabi started going up the stairs,

"I don't like this." I told her

"Me either." She responded

🏀

Me and Gabi handed our papers to the teacher and made out way back to our seats. We made our way past a girl and a guy. I made eye contact with the guy. I quickly looked away and followed Gabi. I took the seat next to her.

"I trust you all had a splendid holidays." The teacher said "check the sign-up sheets in the lobby, for new activities,Mr.Bolton. Especially our winter musicale we will have singles audition for our supporting role and pairs auditions for our two leads."

"Mr. Danforth, this is a place of learning not a hockey arena." She told a student with a basketball in his lap. "There is also a final sign-up for next weeks scholastic decathlon competition." She then kept on talking about it which I kinda zoned out.

"Ah, the cell phone menace has returned to out crucible of learning." She then said as Gabi reached into her bag and got her. Not letting her get in trouble alone I got mine out to. "Sharpay and Ryan cell phones, and I will see you in detention. We have a zero tolerance for cell phones in class, so we will get to know each other in detention. Cell phones. And welcome to East High, both Miss' Montez. Mr.Bolton I see your phone is involved so we will see you in detention as well."

The guy with the basketball tried to explain why he couldn't go to detention but he ended up getting in trouble to.

After her getting a lot of people in detention ex she finally asked if there was any questions and one guy raised his hand.

"Jason." She said

"How was your holidays Miss. Darbus?" He asked

And everyone stares groaning and then the bell rang telling us that this class was over.

My sister and I were the last ones out where we seen Troy standing outside the door. Waiting for Gabi.

"I can't-" Gabi started

"Believe it." Troy finished

"Well me-" she started again

"Either. But how?" Troy finished again.

"Our mom's company transferred her here to Albuquerque." Gabi told him "I can't believe you live here, I looked for you at the lodge on New Year's Day."

"We had to leave first thing." Troy whispered

"Why are you whispering?" Gabi asked

"What? Oh...uh My friends know about the snowboarding. I haven't quite told them about the singing thing yet."