"Me..Me..Me" April exclaimed.

"Okay then add this cup of flour into this vessel." She said handling a cup of flour to April.

It proved out to be quite a mess allowing her kids to bake with her but Sharon didn't mind.

"Now comes the best part.... I am going to pour melted chocolate and marshmallows into our cake." Sharon said removing the chocolate filled marshmallows out of the oven.

"It looks yummy" April exclaimed.

"Can I eat?" Chase asked trying to dip his fingers in the bowl.

"Chase, it's hot" Sharon shrieked moving the bowl out of his reach.

She saw the ecstatic faces of her Children as she poured the melted Chocolate and Marshmallows on to the cake.

"Mommy... mommy... I wanna add sprinks on it" Chase said.

"Sprinks? It's sprinkles you funny" April said giggling.

Their Cake looked amazing.

"Chase go call Momo..." Sharon said.

"Momo..." Chase started to shout.

"Chase... go and call Momo" Sharon said giving him a stern look.

"Sharon.... Can I save a piece for my Daddy?" She asked innocently.

"Sure, We dont want him to miss this beautiful Cake you made, right?"

"Thankyou"

***

"Is she fine?" Chris asked Sharon from the other side.

"She is! We just made a Cake she is eating it." Sharon replied.

"What about Dinner?" He asked frowning. Cake at bedtime not a good thing.

"She had some sandwich for dinner and for God sake it is only a small piece of cake. We are saving the bigger piece for tomorrow" she said reading his mind.

"Okay. I have to go. See you tomorrow." He said.

"Bye." She cut the call. So this is it...and this is how it's gonna be in future. They would just be parents to their Children and nothing to each other.

Sharon's eyes misted 'why?why did he have to cheat on her? If not his cheating they would have been a happy family."

"No. Sharon! You are not doing this to yourself. Be happy with what you been given" her brain lectured her.

Sharon rubbed her eyes and joined the kids and Momo who were discussing 'The Looney rooms show".

"No.... this is how bunny jumps" Chase said trying his best to do an impression of bugs bunny.

April too tried and laughed. "Mommy, you too". Chase said tugging her sleeve. Sharon to joined her kids laughing.

***

Lilly took off to her apartment as soon as they landed. She was not on speaking terms with him and he totally understands her.

She needed some space and he would give her that. Now that he is back Chris, have something planned to do.

"Mom! I'm in New York for a meeting. Let's have lunch."

"Meeting? Honey, you went on a holiday... which means no work." Martha scolded.

"We will talk when we meet for lunch." He said.

"Oh definitely. I too have something to talk and why isn't Lily picking up her phone."