love just isn't always fair...

*Andy'a P.O.V*

I stood next to the building and took a deep breath of the toxic smoke, just sitting thinking.... Why do I like him?... We just met!... Hell I have a fucking wife for fucks sake!! I can't like a guy!!!.... Maybe I do?.... Oh hell... There shouldn't even be a 'maybe' in that sentence!... I blew out the smoke and herd someone come up next to me, I glanced over to see Niall walking over.... I inhaled more and held it for a few seconds hoping it would make it last longer...

"Hey are you alright?" He asked softly,

"Yeah I just haven't had a smoke yet today..." I said awkwardly, he nodded and stood there just as awkward...

"Oh okay cool... Why exactly do you... Smoke?..." He asked, I shrug.

"I've been trying to quit... I only do it when I'm stressed" I said softly, he nodded and smirked at me... It took all I had to keep from blushing... I blew the smoke away from us as we stood there saying and doing nothing... "So... Umm... Wanna get a drink?" I asked him, he nodded and smiled as we walked over to the bar to get a few drinks...

Soon we were both off our faces drunk, I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him to the dance floor, we were soon dancing and laughing like crazy men, I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer, a slower song came on and we still danced together,

"Hmmhm.. Where are weh?" Niall slurred, I grinned and yawned,

"We're at a party remember?" I asked giggling at him, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and yawned,

*Niall's P.O.V*

We were on the dance floor drunk as fuck, and I couldn't think for shit... Andy kissed my cheek and grinned... I pulled him closer to me and walked off the dance floor him pulling me behind, he yelled something at Clem and Zo' and they nodded and he lead me out the door and into the street

We soon walked up to a house and unlocked the door... Shit... I need to pee sooo bad...

"Where lives that baths-rooms?" I asked holding onto him for support, he laughed and showed me to the bathroom, I did my business and when into who I assumed is his room to see him getting into bed, he patted the spot next to him and smirked at me, I stumbled over and kicked off my shoes and climbed in with him... He wrapped his arms around me and started to softly kiss my neck... Then up to my lips... We made out for awhile then I pulled his hips closer he started grinding into me... I groaned when the bulge in my pants quickly started to harden against his hard on, he moaned loudly and pulled me in tighter, I rolled over so I was on top of him and let out a softer moan and attacked his neck, grinning we slipped our cloths off and made love...

*Andy's P.O.V*

**next morning**

I opened my eyes and squinted, groaning at the massive headache I had pounding my brain, someone next to me moved... Oh shit...

"What the hell?!" A guy screamed, I jumped and looked around to see a angry Niall slipping his cloths on... We didn't... Oh shit... We did...

"What the fu-NIALL WAIT UP!" I yelled and jumped into some cloths following him out if my room, he stormed out of the house and started quickly running down the street... I caught up to him quickly with my long legs... My ass hurt like hell to say the least.... He soon was in my arms reach so I grabbed his arm and flipped him around, he stumbled and fell holding onto me for support.... I helped him stand to see he was much shorter then me... He huffed and turned to leave again, I grabbed him and flipped him around again, he stood there glaring at me,

"What the fuck do you want Andy?!" He yelled,

"To talk!" I growled back,

"There's nothing to talk about!" He said, turning to walk away again, this time I followed him,

"Yes there is" I said calmly

"Then what is it?!" He snapped "I have things to do today and your getting in the way!"

"Maybe the part I woke up naked next to you last night" I said getting closer to him and lowering my voice so that the hole block didn't hear,

"So what. It meant nothing." He said flatly.... I swallowed down the lump in my throat that came from when he said that... At least it meant something to me...

"It's still a problem" I said trying to keep tears from spilling,

"No. It's not." He growled at me well looking at my face, "why does it matter to you?" He growled again...

"It doesn't" I whispered, he rolled his eyes,

"Yeah by the look on your face it sure as hell does matter to you" he growled again, by then he was making it close to Impossible to not cry....

"That's because I'm gay and I like you" the words seemed to have shocked the both of us, he stood there staring at me... Looking like he was debating on wether or not to tell me something... I let a single tear fall and bit my lip bard trying to keep more from slipping past, I herd him take a breath...

"Look. I'm not gay or Bi... Go fine someone who is" he growled the last part at me.... A lump formed. in my throat... I couldn't trust my voice... So I just nodded, I turned and walked away, into the house, and into my room, once I fell onto my (very dirty) bed I let it all out, I cried, and cried, and cried and cried my eyes out, I can't believe he just fucked me and left me like that! I can't believe he just did that to me!... Oh hell we shouldn't have even slept in the same bed together!... I have a wife for fucks sake!... Why do I even feel so shitty about him leaving me alone?..... He was just drunk that's why he made love to you stupid.... Oh gosh I'm in deep shit with Juliet-just then my thoughts where broke when my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID to see it was Juliet.... Gah can my life get any worse right now... I answered...

"Hey Juliet!" I said trying to sound happy, in witch I failed miserably...

"What's wrong babe?" She asked

"I-it's nothing... Can we talk in a little bit?.... I have a lot to explain..." I said hoping to hell she isn't going to be compleat my pissed that I slept with a guy...

"YOU WHAT?!" She screeched at me... Then I noticed that I had said the "I slept with a boy" part out loud....

"I'm sorry jul-" she cut me off

"No! I don't want to hear it Andy! I left for tour three months ago and i call EVERY SINGLE DAY. TO SEE HOW YOU ARE AND YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME?!" she yelled, I winced and laid down,

"Look I'm sorry! I can't do this anymore Juliet! I'm fucking gay!" I yelled back witch took us both by surprise,

"Well then. If your gay then I guess our marriage means nothing... Expect papers soon" she said then hung up, I started to cry again, I curled up on my side and hugged my pillow to my chest and sobbed... love just isn't always fair...