Chapter 13

Recap.

Kelvyn

"Oh my gosh..."

"What?"

"He's the one who killed my mate......"

"Well do you want to come over and interrogate him?"

"Yes I'll be over soon."

"How soon?"

"One day at most."

"OK, I'll let the patrol people know you are coming," Ryan let me know, so I didn't have to worry about getting attacked by stupid pups.

"Alright, thanks man."

"Anytime."

Acelynn

Its been a while since I could see light... I never did find out what the loud noises were. Soon after it began I felt a pinch, and I couldn't really hear anything.

I haven't heard from Smokey, or Eli. I'm a bit worried about it, what if I can't talk to Eli anymore? What if I'm human? I still have hope that someone will come and save us. I'm not the only one here, there are plenty of people here..not sure where here is though, but its somewhere.

Kelvyn

I have no idea where my brother can be at. I've tried to neighboring packs of my brothers and my packs. They could be in Paris for all I know.

I don't give up though, I'll keep looking until I find them, no matter how long it takes me or if its the last thing I do.

I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen to get me a cup of coffee and go to the office.
Once I'm in the office I call for Ryan and Ethan. They come in respectfully.

"Have you found them yet?" I asked.

"No, sir," replied Ryan.

"Where have you looked?"

"Everywhere in the neutral areas."

"Have you looked anywhere else?" I asked Ryan.

"No," Ethan interrupted.

"Well why not?"

"Because Ryan doesn't care to find them," Ethan explained.

"That's not true!!" Ryan explained.

"Then why won't you go other places?" I asked.

"Because we need to ask to have permission to go into other packs' territory, don't we?" Ryan asked.

"Good point Ryan, I'll get permission," I said completely forgetting the fact we aren't allowed in others territory without permission.

"Thank you sir."

"You're welcome."

I went to go call to every alpha to ask for permission. After about 20 I went to go get some paperwork from the downstairs office, and passing through the hallway and heard Ethan and Ryan talking.

"I know she's out there I can feel it."

"Men don't even find their mate until the early 20's , and you know that." Ethan replied. What Ethan said was true.

"Yea but the Alpha, Beta, and Gemma are different." Ryan's statement was also true.

"Besides, Melvyn won't let you go looking for your mate when our Alpha and his, are missing."

"It doesn't hurt to try." Ryan replied.

I kept walking down the hallway and saw Annie sitting in the window seat. It smelled like ace, so I'm assuming this is where she sat to read some famous book.

"Annie are you OK?"

No answer.

"Are you hungry?"

Still no answer.

So I picked her up and put her on my lap and asked her, "Annie do you know where your sister is?"

No answer.

"Is that a yes or a no...because you can save her if you do know where she's at."

"She's at the school in the basement..."

"How do you know that?"

"Because my brother planed  everything while I was in the same room while they planed everything."

"And you didn't stop them?"

"If I did worse things could happen."

"What else could have happened?"

Annie POV

"What else could have happened?"

I can't tell him, if i do then they will kill me. Then Ace will think that it was her fault and do reckless things. I can't let that happen. Just like I can't tell him.

I already told him something I shouldn't have already. I can't risk telling another secret. The less people know the better off they will be.

"I'm not telling you. I cant, not until everything is over," I told him.

After, I ran up to my room and started to read my book that my mom got me. It was about a beautiful blond who had the cutest prince charming. He was tall and had dark brown hair. Something about this story was so surreal. Almost as if it was really happening. Some things  were different, but most of it was really happening.

Mother once told me that there was this family who could fix every problem of life, and that there was another who was supposed to kill this family one by one. If the girl found her mate she would be one of the strongest werewolves ever, and destroy the horrible family that would kill this family.

So the ugly family decided to use a witch to switch fate and kill all of the werewolf population. So the witch agreed and would end up killing the girls mate. Resulting in the girl to go mad and kill everything that moves... But that's just a story right?