N: You're just jealous that I have him, and you will never get him back!

B: Please don't make me laugh! Jealous? Jealous of you! Bitch please! You're jealous of sticks because they have more curves than you!

N: You call yourself slim-thick! I call you fat!

B: I know you didn't just call me fat! I hope Jay and I did fuck because you need to be knocked down a peg or two. You need to realize that you are nothing bitch!

N: You didn't fuck. I watched you all of last night.

B: You know what where's my phone?!

I grabbed my phone off the dresser. I searched my name on Google. Oh my goodness!

They have pictures of us all over each other in the club. We had oral in the back of his car.

B: We didn't fuck but we came pretty damn close.

J: What are you talking about?

I handed him my phone.

J: Damn we did that?

B: Yep.

N: What? What did you do?!
She walked over to the bed and tried to grab my phone.

Jay snatched it back.

N: Let me see.

J: I don't think you need to.

I grabbed my phone from him.

B: She wants to see Jay. Let her see.

I handed her my phone. She saw the pictures of me kissing him in the club, grinding on him, and stuff. She saw the picture of us in the back of the car enjoying each other.

N: I think I'm gonna be sick.

B: Well can you do me a favor and throw up that way.

She threw my phone on the bed and started crying.

J: Natasha I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you.

B: Don't apologize Jay. She deserved it. While you were out working, your man was making me cum.

N: *crying* You nasty bitch! You had oral sex with my husband!

B: You keep saying he's your man but who had him last night and who has on his shirt right now.

N: *crying* Get out of this room! Now!

B: Gladly but first.

I leaned over and kissed Jay right on the lips for about a minute or two. He kissed back.

B: I'll see you later baby.

I got out of his bed and walked past Noreen. Then I backed up because I had something else to say to her.

B: You shouldn't cry over a man who obviously doesn't want you.

I smiled at her. She then slapped me.

J: Aw hell, you shouldn't have done that.

I held my cheek. I touched my lip to make sure I wasn't bleeding.

B: You just made the biggest mistake of your life.

I punched her dead in the face. She fell to the floor. I pulled her up by her hair and slammed her into the wall repeatedly. I grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall. I choked her ass.

B: Never touch me again bitch.

I let her go, and she started coughing and gasping for air to breathe.