Day 2

"On the 2nd Day, She Wore A Bikini"

The long flight exhausted him. He was so tired he was ready to pick a fight with anyone who dared cross him.

While they were waiting in line to clear Immigration, Alden took out his phone to send Maine a message saying he landed safe and sounded.

After doing so, he scrolled through his Twitter and Instagram feeds to find photos of her wearing a cropped top and a bikini.

She looked smokin' hot, he thought.

As expected, fans mobbed him at the airport. He may have been smiling and waving but his mind was somewhere else-specifically at a resort somewhere in Batangas.

Sam sensed his uneasiness so he approached Alden. "Okay ka lang?," he asked.

He merely nodded in response. Sam interpreted it as exhaustion so he said thanks to the people gathered around his ward. Desperately, he tried to move his team along but stopped short when he saw Alden animatedly talking to a girl in fashionable clothes.

She was petite with a slender frame. Her heart-shaped face was framed by beautiful brown tresses, with soft curls around the edges. She was pretty and all but the way she lightly touched Alden's arm showed a sense of familiarity.

As if sensing that they were being observed, Alden turned his head in Sam's direction and smiled. The pair walked toward the group and Alden introduced her as Mika, a highschool friend. Since they were in a hurry to leave, Alden and Mika exchanged numbers.

They hugged their goodbyes, with promises to keep in touch.

All throughout the journey from the airport to the hotel, Alden could not stop talking about Mika.

"Grabe lang, dito pa talaga kami nagkita! It's been what, seven years, since we last saw each other. As in walang contact, kahit sa Facebook! Ang amazing lang, grabe," he said in one breath.

Leysam sighed loudly while Mama Ten rolled his eyes.

Alden forgot about Maine wearing a bikini that day.

*****