chapter 1

hai this is the first chapter so enjoy oh! and bloodshots name is austen okie

austen's p.o.v

i woke up by my alarm. "ugh" i punched it off the table and snuggled back up in my blanket. then my dad yelled my name to get up for school. "ugh alright" i get up and make my way to the bathroom for a quick shower.as i get out my phone rings. i picked up my phone and it says private number 'hmm? who could this be?' i thought as i answered "hello?" "is this austen Garrett?" the voice said. i could tell it was a young male "yes it is may i ask who this is?" i asked. " you'll meet me soon enough love" and with that he hung up. "weird". i thought as i got dressed in a falling in reverse t-shirt amd black skinny jeans. i listened to sarcasm by get scared. i looked at the time 8:40. " im gonna be late!" i rushed my converse on my feet. i grabbed my backpack and raced out the door but what caught my eye was a white blur in the woods across the street. i ignored it and ran off to school.

*time skip brought to you by jeffs blurred lines (i had to XD.....no? ok)*

still austen's p.o.v

i walked the halls of the school. then the bell rings do i raced into my class room.

after the teacher talks about some stuffs then she anounces.

"we have a new student class,introduce yourself" the teacher said. " hi my name is jeff, jeff woods". he said. 'that voice sounds so fimilar' i thought. "well you can sit in the emtpy seat over there mr.woods" the teacher told the boy "may i sit next to austen Garrett?" he asked. "of course!"

cliffhanger hehe bye guys!!