Chapter 1

Lila's POV

"Kids its time to get up ", I heard my mum yell from down stairs . I rolled on my side as I sighed not wanting to get up and go to my new school . I mean I'm starting as a junior this year it can't be that bad . I sat up when I heard my door open and my sister walk straight to my closet .

" Do you ever knock first ", I asked her stretching my arms over my head . " Oh I thougt I did , but anyway I'm just going to borrow a few things for today that cool thanks bye " , she said walking back out my room shutting the door.

I rolled my eyes at her actions and pulled the cover off me and swung my legs around and put my feet on my cold hard wood floor . I walked to my bath room as I started my shower and walked back in my room out the door to the closet with the towels .

" That's the Lila I no , mom said I could drive us to school today , so please hurry just a bit ", my big brother Dunstan said to me as he pasted by me heading down the stairs . He was very sweet the kinda guy who wouldn't hurt a fly , but mess with me or Libya then your in big trouble .

I walked back to my room and to my bathroom where I hopped in the shower washing off and getting out as I rapped the nice white fluffy towel around me tight enough that it wouldn't fall when I walked . I walked over to my closet and grabbed a bra and underwear and put them on .

I looked for a minute till I pulled out my high rise ripped skinny jeans, my dark gray sport long wear hoodie, and my all star high-tops. I put my long black hair in a pony tail and put some mascara an eyeliner on, and headed down stairs.

As I come off the last step I saw my mum busy in the kitchen as the sweet smell of blueberry pancakes filled my noise. I saw my sister Libya already eating her pancakes and Dunstan eating his pancakes with an apple an some bacon.

" Good morning sweety , hungry ", my mom asked as she started to make my plate. I nodded as I walked over getting my plate from her. " Oh crap guys we got to go ", my bother said shoving the rest of the pancakes he had on his plate into his mouth .

Him and Libya both hopped up heading for the door as I grabbed my plate of pancakes and heading out the door to the car. " Lila , you can't bring food in my car ", Dunstan said trying to sound serious testing out his alpha tone on me. " And I didn't complain when you walked out the house looking like a teacher ", I said as I walked in front if the car to the passenger side.

" Nope I got her first ", Libya said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "And I was born before you so move ", I said as I glared sy her waiting for her to move. She rolled her eyes as she open the door hitting me making me drop my plate of pancakes.

She looked at me then the pancakes then back at me then to Dunstan. I looked up at her as my wolf was trying to break through as my eyes changed from there dark brown to a bright purple. " Lila we don't have time for this , Libya get in the back know , and you get in before were late ", my brother said using his alpha tone .

I hopped in as my sister run in and got on the back sitting behind Dunstan so he could try to protect her. It was only a ten minute drive to the school from our house , as we pulled into the school parking lot.

"Ok well here we are guys, first things first, half of the people that go here are from the pack of this area and some humans in there to so don't you no cause any problems , Lila I'm mostly talking to you and if something dose happen mind link me and I will be there OK , same thing for you Libya", my brother told us both before we nodded and started getting out the car.

As we all got out the car, all three of us got stares and a few wolf whistles from the unmated wolves and humans. I looked at Libya to see her head held high and swaying her hips. I got to see what she took out my closet this morning.

She was wearing a nice white blows that showed her natural carmel skin that matched me and my brother which we got from out mother. As she had a short flower print skirt and brown wedges with her dark brown hair in a nice net bun and small gold hop earnings.

I chuckled and put my hands in my hoodie pocket as I looked ahead at Dunstan who was wearing a dark navy blue button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue jeans and whit converse. We walked up the steps of the school and walked in as more people looked at us and some sniffed the air and started to talk. I used my hearing to see what they were saying.

" Who are they" , " Where did they come from ", " Someone on tell alpha Jackson" , were only some of the things people were saying, but the one that caught my attention was someone to tell there alpha. "Dunstan, there talking about telling there alpha", I said as I stared walking next to him. As Libya came on the other side of him looking nervous.

"Then if we have to we will speak to him, no big deal", he said shrugging his shoulders as I looked over st lid and back at Dunstan. " Look let's just find the office and we will talk about this later , yeah ", he said looking around. We headed to the office, or what we assumed was the office and open the door as some people were sitting in the chairs and some we standing and talking.

Me and Libya stayed and talked as Dunstan went up to the lady on the phone. " I'm sorry about this morning Lila, I didn't mean to",my little sister said her voice full of regret. "It's fine, but don't think your not taking me out to get some pizza later ", I said smirking as she chuckled. " Deal, that will give us a chance to find some good pizza spots together ", she said with a big smile on her face.

" OK here you guys go your schedules and locker combines ", my brother said walking back over to me and Lidya. We took them and thanked him as we tried to match up and see if we had any classes to get her and thankfully we all had classes with each other. Me and lidya had first, third, and lunch together.

Me and Dunstan had second and fourth together. "OK well let's get to our lockers and see where there at and get to classes , see you guys later ", Dunstan said heading out the office .

Me and Libya decided to go together as our lockers were close together.