Chapter 8 clear and black tears

Start from the beginning

"How dare you say something like that I would never use her!" "You can say what you want but I know the truth and once I get out of here I am taking Solenia back!" "Key word Once! I think it should be changed to if! If your gonna get out I'm not giving her up! I just learned to love through her and I'm enjoying every moment so I'm not giving up love so easily!"

"Guys please!" I begged "And have you wondered why you suddenly developed the ability to love? Well guess what it's because you accessed My! memories!"

"Memories or not! I'm not giving her up!" "And I'm not either!" I was torn between the two I had no idea what to do, I couldn't speak and I didn't want to get involved. "So it look's like were both not giving up so easily should have known since were the same." I felt tears well up in my eyes they need to stop. "Guys...please...stop." I pleaded but they were not listening.

"Well how about we come to an agreement we let Solenia choose!" "I agree! And whoever she chooses will stay with her while the other will never bother her or whoever she chooses again." "Agreed!" my legs were starting to give way.

I couldn't believe that they made a deal without consenting me! I felt all energy drained from me. I was about to past out and they both can see it! "Solenia!/Solenia!" they both yelled running out to me to catch me but it was too late I hit the soft grass and everything went black......End p.o.v

Real world

Solenia shot up from the bed sweating like crazy. She was breathing heavily. Her face felt wet, she was crying. She wiped both of her cheeks and looked at her hands, she found something unusual.

One hand had clear regular tears but the other had black tears, she was so shocked so continued to cry. Damion hadn't woken up yet. She got out of bed and ran outside into the forest Damion was warning her about. she had no idea where she was going and she didn't care all she wanted to do was get away from Damion.

After running in the dark for about 20 minutes she got tired and sat down underneath a tree with her head to her knee's crying. "Oh come on a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying!" a cocky voice said.

Her eyes widened as she recognized the voice. She lifted her head and looked in front of her. She used her true vision. There she was a man with black hair and yellow eyes with a toothy grin and a sharp tooth.

"SD?" "Hey how have you been?" he asked kneeling in front of her. She said nothing. She punched him in the arm HARD! And he screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I'VE NEEDED YOU FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS! I NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU SHOW UP!" "Listen sunshine I-DON'T CALL ME THAT!" she yelled cutting him off.

"Sorry, but listen I am truly sorry for not being there and after what Damion told me I'm sure you really needed someone to talk to." She didn't say anything.

"Where have you been? At least tell me that." "Well you there is a down side to being the dirty conscience of Damion. Once Damion shut down I had shut down to so I had just woken up." "I'm sorry....i'm just a little mad right now I knew you had a good reason for not being there." He gave Solenia a hug and she hugged back.

"I honestly thought you forgot about me, I thought you forgot your first promise to me." "Right my first promise was that you could rely on me if you ever needed to talk to me and I'm gonna try to keep it from now on." He said soothingly.

He pulled away from the hug. "Besides I'll be able to keep it since I'm going to be looking after you!" he said with a closed lip smile. "Wha?" "Damion sent me here to keep you company and to watch over you, and after you disappeared he realized that you were upset so he also sent me here to see if your alright."