Chapter 1: meeting

Luna's POV

Hello I'm Luna Potter no I'm not James sister I'm his cousin. I have mid back length hair that is what ever colour because I'm a megaforegses while my whole appearance but i keep it bright blue most the time. Most the time I have goldish brownish eyes. I'm very pale with a little colour.

I just lost my parents mr. And mrs. Potter. At the moment I am waiting for my uncle ( my dad brother James dad). KNOCK KNOCK. "Who is it"

"Your uncle"

"When did I break my left leg"

"5 years old x-mas eve" I walked to the door and opened " what's with all the questions"

"Needed to make sure it was you"

"Oh so want me to pack everything"

U

"Yes please"

"Got it" he went came back with a backpack that was featherlight and had a extendable charm on it. "Ready to leave and live with us"

"Yep let start fresh shall we" I said and grabbed his out stretched arm and it felt like being stretched through a ton of tubes at once and back.

"You took that well."

"Yep" I said and popped the p

"Honey we're home"

"Okay dear" Aunt said

"Go put your stuff in your new room."

~~~~~~~~time skip to dinner~~~~~~~~~

"Luna dinner" aunt said

"Okay coming" "hello jamsies "

"Hello Lyra" "I'm sorry bout your parents"(James )

"It's okay I still have you guys" (me)

We eat and talked about everything since I've been gone.

"Hey do you still need your school stuff for Hogwarts" uncle asked

"Yes I do uncle I have most of my books just not my history of magic book but nothing else" I said

"Your such a bookworm Lyra" James said

"Hey I want to pass with flying colours not fail with the trolls" I said

"Kids will go tomorrow for the school stuff"

"Okay" me and James said at the same time after we ate I took a shower and went to bed.

A/N hello first chapter how you like vote comment fan all the fun stuff please and thank you.