-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Wild At Heart's journey has come to its end sadly. I'm sad to see it pass but it was a moment I was both wanting and dreading (dreading because I knew you guys would want a sequel and I wasn't sure if it could be just as good as the first).

The sequel I've named Hearts Run Wild and is focused on 14 (nearly 15) year-old, Ellie.

Ellie's life may seem all 'sunshine-and-rainbows' to outsiders, but very few know Ellie's true self. Ellie is a last. The only shifter of her kind. At the age of five she watched as her parents died, leaving her alone. The Shifters Council helped the young orphan out mostly because of her status. She was never meant to have a mate, but suddenly, she finds herself mated to a soon-to-be-Alpha.

Its her new home wherw she finds out, Thylacines were never actual animals. They were shifters all along. Their great-great-great ancestors where the ones that created the Thylacine. Half wolf, half tiger, they were bred to stop the first extinction of Shifters... they thought they did. Unfortunately they only withheld the end.

As forces bring them together, Ellie realizes she has no clue what may lay ahead of her, or her new family. She can only hope there will be an end...

Wow. That was like a brief summary of 2 AND 3. So. Go read please.

Also, 1.21K reads?! Guys! Thank you soooo much. You have no idea what that means to me!

Be brave demigod tributes <4

-TheDivergentGames_75

28/03/2016