Chapter 22 - A Big Brother

The week went by really quick all my boys were really protective of me Gabe took me shopping for some bigger clothes he told his step mom about me and the baby she was okay about it she was angry at the men that raped me but she was over joyed about the baby Gabe said she was going to stop drinking and be a great grandma. Kota's mom was also happy to be a grandma i met her in the hospital and she was really nice she understood about our relationship and was in fact okay with it his sister Jessica was a cutie and was so excited she was getting a niece when i told her she had a five year old nephew she squealed so tonight i have my son coming and also Jessica so she can meet him Gabe and Me bought him a t- shirt saying "I'M THE AWESOME BIG BROTHER" we also bought a pink baby vest with "I'M THE NEW BABY SISTER" i can't wait for his reaction i am a little nervous thou.

I went to the store and bought all the groceries for dinner tonight i'm making home - made Shepard's Pie i got home with Luke on time and started to make dinner Victor was picking up OJ everyone else had arrived then the door opened "momma" i heard my little man shout i saw him a scooped him in my arms and kissed his face "i missed you monkey dinner is out lets eat" we all ate our dinner we introduced Jessica to him as his Auntie he thought it was so awesome i finally got him bathed and ready for bed i sat in the den with him on my knees "hey Ollie i have something to tell you but here is a present from me and Daddy Gabe" he took the present and opened it he looked at me confused "wat is say momma" "well baby it says "I'M THE AWESOME BIG BROTHER" i could tell it clicked for him straight away he had tears running down his face "baby boy what's wrong" "i'm getting a baby brother/sister thank you best present yet" i sighed in relief Gabe got up "this little man is for your sibling open it" he did and he smiled so big when he saw it "i'm getting a sister yay" he ran around jumping and fist bumping the air Owen wrapped his arms around me "i would say that was a success" "it certainly was" and i kissed him my little boy climbed on me and snuggled  to my belly and he kissed my small bump "i love you baby sissy" i awed in the inside.That night i was cuddled up to Owen and Sean  my boy was next door tucked safely in his bed my boys were spread out on my bedroom floor i felt safe and happy.

The next morning my bed was bouncing "momma momma am gunna be a big brotha""I know sweetheart but can you please not bounce sissy doesn't like it" "sowwy momma" "Okay Ollie pop time for morning snuggles" Sean grabbed him and snuggled into him i noticed the boys were awake and they all climbed on the bed touching some part of my body i loved it but i also realized we needed a bigger bed to. "Where are we going today" North asked "well i was thinking we invite everyone around and have a BBQ" "yay i like that idea daddy Owen" "okay me and Luke have somewhere to be this morning we wont be long i promise" Gabe said they both got up and went to get ready we all went downstairs and made breakfast. The boys left and North and Sean went to the store to get everything for this after noon me and my little man went in the kitchen and made cookies and brownies, banana Loaf and a few other treats to Kota invited his mom and sister Gabe's step mom and uncle was coming and Silas dad and brother were coming to i already met his dad and he was lovely so was his brother.

Gabe and Luke came back and told me and Ollie to stay inside while the men were setting up outside we did all the baking and decided to watch a movie in the den snuggled up together me and my boy fell asleep.