Chapter 19

Hi guys, sorry about the long wait I had a bit of writers block. I'll try to update Reborn very soon. I hope you guys like the update. Also Niall will be coming back in 2 updates from now. Please comment and vote.

~Manawiligirl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel's POV

"Who was at the door?" Perrie asked me over dinner.

"Scarlet." Perrie nearly chocked on her food. 

"What?" She asked me.

"Yeah apparently she works at the Chinese restaurant."

"Do you think she is in contact with the boys?" Perrie asked me with worry. 

"I don't know." Perrie looked at me for a moment then went back to eating her food.

"Is something going on?" I asked her for what felt like the hundredth time.

"No every thing is fine." She told me avoiding eye contact. 

"Perrie what were those texts about?" I pushed further. She started to tear up.

"Zayn found my number. He knows where we are." She told me.

"WHAT? Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry okay. I just got scared. I didn't want you to worry it's my problem, I have to deal with it." She told me.

"No its our problem.Don't ever hide something like this from me again." I told her. 

"Does Niall know?" I asked her.

"No." I nodded my head. 

"He wants me to meet up with him tomorrow." Perrie looked at me. 

"Are you going to go?" 

"I don't know maybe. I'm scared, cause I don't know what's going to happen if I don't go." 

"You do what you think is best. But remember you don't have to go." 

"I know." 

~The Next Day~

Perrie's POV

I kept looking behind me I had an odd feeling that someone was following me. I decided to take a short cut threw the park where people were present. I sped up my pace and tried to get back to our flat as soon as possible. My wrist was suddenly grabbed and I was pulled onto a bench.

"Don't make any sudden moves or sounds." I heard his voice command me. 

"What do you want?" I asked him while pulling my arm out of his grip.

"Just want to talk." 

"Well start talking." I told him

"They're searching for her. It's not long before they find you." Zayn told me. I looked at him.

"Why are you telling me this? Last time I checked you didn't care about us." 

"I do care about you. I'm telling you this because Niall is going crazy. He has search teams looking for Rachel everywhere. If he finds out that you are helping her escape then he will hurt you and I can't do anything about it."

"I can handle myself." I told him.

"You just don't get it do you? He's out for blood. He will kill anyone in his way including you." 

"So what exactly are you trying to tell me?" I asked him

"I'm telling you to stay out of the way." He told me then got up and started to walk away.

"Then why didn't you take me right now?" I asked him. He stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"I need you safe, not broken." He told me then continued walking. I growled in frustration. What the heck does that me? I don't get what the h*ll he says half the time. I continued walked back to my flat when my phone started to ring.  

"Perrie." I heard Rachel groan.

"My water broke. I need to go to the hospital." My eyes went wide. I quickly started to run to our flat. Once I got there I was out of breath. I found Rachel sitting on her bed with her hospital bag next to her.

"Oh thank goodness you are here. My contractions are 5 minutes apart. I need to go to the hospital right now." She told me. I helped her up and grabbed her bag.

"I don't get it why did your water break? You aren't due for another 3 weeks."

"Sometime babies want to come earlier then planed. It's just how they are." She told me then winced in pain.

"Come on let's go deliver a baby."

~At the Hospital~

Rachel's POV

"How much longer until I can get this baby out of me?" I asked my doctor. 

"Let me just do a quick ultrasound so we can make sure everything is alright." I nodded my head. The doctor got everything ready then turned the machine on. She placed the gel on my stomach and then placed the wand on it. She looked around then she said one of my worst fears.

"Oh that's not good." 

"What's not good?" I quickly asked her.

"Your baby somehow turned herself around so she would be feet first instead of head first. We are going to have to preform a C-section." 

"What?" I asked her.

"Don't worry everything is fine. Babies do this more often then you think. It's not a problem. We could turn her back around but it is painful and there is a 90% chance she will just turn herself back around before the birth." 

"Okay I guess we should do the C-section." 

"Okay I'll go get everything ready. I'll send in a nurse to help you get ready." I nodded my head. I turned to look at Perrie.

"I'm scared I don't know if I can do this." I told her. 

"Don't worry everything will be fine. Your baby will be fine, and you'll be fine okay?" 

"Okay." 

~3 hours later~

"See I don't know why you were so worried she is perfectly fine and you are perfectly fine." Perrie told me as I held my baby girl in my arms.

"What are you going to name her?" Perrie asked me.

"Elizabeth Isabelle Grace."