II

Your POV:
My eyes flicked open, blinking a few times to clear my vision. I touched my head a rough texture met my touch. Bandages. A thought entered my mind.
Where am i? I slowly stood up, a fancy slick clean room. I pulled the covers off to reveal bandages covering my body. But who? who took me in? I carefully stood up. Clothes were neatly folded on the bed. A picture hung on the wall i stumbled to see it. Lance corporal Levi.
The door opened. I whipped my head around to find Levi standing there with a tray of food. "i brought you food, come eat it" i tried to walk to him but my leg was weak. Before i could say or do anything i was swept off my feet. I looked at his stoik face. He put me down on the bed and brought over the food.
Levis POV:
I picked up the bread and broke it in half before placing it in her mouth.
Then the other half. A bowl of soup was on the tray but no spoon. "your going to have to drink it from the bowl"
I held it up to her lips. It dripped down her chin to her neck. I took her chin in my hands and tilted her head.
Your POV:
He slowly licked my chin, going down to my neck. I couldnt hold it in."l-Levi"
I moaned. He pinned me down to the bed and kissed my lips hungerly. His tounge taking over my mouth. I moaned more. He kissed me again
before moving down my neck and kissing slowly. His lips trailed down my chest, he took off my shirt and started licking my breast. "a-ah levi" he massaged my other breast while sucking on my sweet spot. He switched now sucking on my other breast. I couldn't take it he was making me extremely wet. "L-Levi give it too me!"
" I'm not done teasing you"
He kissed my stomach before pulling down my underwear.
"Before I do this there's something I need to tell you" he said now his face only inches from mine. "I love you, since the first day you were here"
"God I love you too Levi!" I kissed him hard. He pulled his pants down to reveal his erection. "I don't think it will fit" I said in shock. "It might hurt a little but I'll stop if you want me too"
"No I want you I'll be fine"
He kissed me again before pushing inside me. I gasped out in pleasure.
He pushed in and out of me faster.
"L-Levi you feel so good"
"Your so tight"
He sped up.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as I moaned.
"I'm going to cum" I moaned
"I am too"
He pushed in again and pulled out and came on my breasts.
He lay next to me, both of us panting.
"I love you"
"I love you too Levi"
We crawled under the covers and cuddled, my head against his chest.
"Thank you for saving me"
"It's nothing"
" no really"
"You mean a lot to me ok?"
"Ok"
"You mean a lot to me to captan shorty"
"Shut up or else you don't get cuddles"
"Fine I won't call you short"
"Good...there's one more thing I need to ask you...will you be my girlfriend?"
"God Levi yes of course!"
THE END