Chapter Three!

|| Daniel's P.O.V ||

I wave bye to Sammy as she leaves. " Something's wrong with her. I know it." I tell Sarah, Dakota and Erin. 

  " Ya think? I feel like she's going back into depression." Sarah frowns. She's right though. I can feel it too. It comes and goes, but it's still there.

 " Do you guys thi- Hey! Watch it!" I exclaim, trying to catch my balance again. Whoever that was, they practically slammed into me! 

    " You of all people are seriously telling me to watch it?" The person snorts. I recognize the voice the second I hear it. Jared. 

  " Just keep walkin' Jay! " Erin threatens, causing Jared to chuckle. " What's so funny?" I ask. " Nothin'. Just how pathetic you losers are. " He says, eyeing Dakota and Sara.

  " We're not the losers. " I say nonchalantly, beginning to walk away, but Jared stops me by putting his hand on my chest. " Get off! " I yell, pushing his hand away, earning the attention from a few kids around. 

   " Look man, I don't want any proble-" I begin to say, but am cut off by Jared violently pushing me. Everybody around us gasps. " Jared, STOP. " Dakota demands, as I stumble back to my feet . I'm about to walk away, when Jared yells " Come back here and fight! Unless you're too much of a wimp! Like your cousin, which got his ass kicked, and not to mention is on the wrestling team! " He says, clearly just to get me mad, which he does.  

I automatically whip around and push him as hard as I can, and he almost goes flying! "Don't you EVER talk about my cousin like that!" I yell, obviously causing a scene.

   As Jared angrily walks over to me, almost all of the students close by form a circle around us. 

  " Don't do this Daniel. " Erin whispers, followed by Dakota and Sarah agreeing.

 I'm about to respond, but then I hear Jared's friend whisper something to him, then Jared swings, and punches me in the stomach. Everybody gasps. " Dakota! Go contact a teacher! We'll go find Sammy! " Sarah yells, then they split. Leaving Jared and I alone.  

   " Daniel! What the hell?! " I hear a voice yell. I look in the direction I heard the voice coming from, and I see Samantha. And of course, Jared takes this as an advantage and punches me in my eye. Like, OUCH. 

" MR.LAWSON AND MR.MENDOZA! " I hear a teacher yell. Crap! The second she comes into sight, everybody runs! The only ones left are Jared and his buddy, Jessica, Dakota, Erin, Sarah, Sammy, and I.

  " You eight! Principle's office. Now! " She yells, beginning to walk back into the school.

The eight of us follow her till we get to the principle's office

  " Only four go in at a time, understand? " The woman asks us. We all nod, and the bells rings. FINALLY, she can go back to her class.

   " This is all your fault! " Jared yells. " Our faults? It's your fault! You're the one who started it!" I tell him, raising my voice. Sarah tells me to calm down, and I kinda do. " You know it was his fault. He's the one who started telling me crap." I reply.

    " Um, excuse me. You're the one who threatened." Jennifer complains. Oh boy, she sure knows how to complain. " Oh my cod Jennifer! Please just stop talking! That little voice is gonna drive me nuts! Just like ' Blah blah nails. Blah blah boys. Blah blah CRAP." Sam says, basically exploding! I knew her morning wasn't great, but was it seriously that bad?! Jared, his friend, and Jennifer just look at her in shock, while Dakota, Erin, Sarah and I just sit here, trying our best not to burst out laughing. I haven't seen Sammy like this since she broke up with Jared.