Chapter 1

Aphmau's P.O.V
It was a normal day here and i haven't seen my friends in forever. (Her friends Adam Jin Barney and Ross)
Should I go and visit them or not, I didn't know what to do, so I started to cry. I think it was the wrong time because Katelyn and Kawaii~chan came to my bedroom door and asked if I was okay. I just stayed silent. "APHMAU OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard Katelyn yell I still stayed silent. "Aphmau~Sempi please open the door." It was Kawaii~Chan but I still stayed silent. I calmed down and stopped crying and came out the door and just walked out of the house and decided to go to IHOP and get something to eat.

Katelyns P.O.V
I was eating some breakfast and i heard crying, it was aphmau and i guess Kawaii~Chan mustive heard her to. I knocked on her door and heard silence. "APHMAU OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled then Kawaii~Chan said "Aphmau~Sempi please open the
door" their was still silence. After a few more minutes she came out of her room and drived away.

Kawaii~Chan P.O.V
I was in the basement still working on my Dancole shrine (yeah I ship it) until I heard crying and Katelyn~Sama heard it too. It was Aphmau~sempi crying, she had her door lock and Katelyn~Sama yelled "APHMAU OPEN THE DOOR!" then I said "Aphmau~sempi please open the door" the silence was still their. She came out and left the house.
______________________________________

I hope you like this chapter next one coming out tonight.