2: Another adoption?

Pov. Jack

"It's pretty shit that Sapphire is going to America..." Ruby says as we get in the car. "Yeah, pretty sad to get separated like this." I say. But I've heard Mark talking about adopting someone about her age, so maybe she can be adopted by him. "Can you ask her where she goes to?" I ask. "I could do that. You know what, Imma do that." Ruby answers. Great, now hope it's close to Mark. *at home* "We're here." I said as we got out of the car. During the ride, we told each other more personal stuff. Well, mostly Ruby. Like how she gor here, where she's from, that stuff. Turns out, she's from the Netherlands. She sounds like she's from Ireland, so no one would think of that. "Let's get my stuff and go inside." Ruby says as she starts getting her suitcase. "Let me carry that, okay?" I say, taking it. "Okay, I'll just take my other bags then." She says, taking them out. After we get inside, I show her her bedroom. It's just a basic bedroom, big bed, a closet, just a basic bedroom. "I didn't know it I would get a boy or girl, so I just left it like this." I say. "It's great, we'll decorate it later." She says. "I just heard from Sapphire that she will be moved to LA." Mark lives there, good.

Pov. Sapphire

*one week later* I've been here for like a week. This place is just as bad as the one back in Ireland. And knowing no one wants me, I'll be stuck here until I'm eighteen or something. As I wait for people to adopt us, along with the others, I'm playing on my phone. At least we don't have to get in a line, which is good. Then they can see how we really are, and we can just do what we want. That is, as long as we stay calm. I notice someone behind me, but just ignore it. "What're you playing?" Someone asks me. He sounds oddly familiar, like I've heard him before. "Legend of the brofist, why?" I say, turning to the person behind me. That's why he sounded so familiar, it's Markiplier. Wait MARKIPLIER?! I gasp and fall backwards off of my chair. "Your a fan I see. Jack told me about you." He says as he helps me back up. I nod. "He adopted my best friend, I miss her. We did everything together." I say. "Can I interview you, because I might adopt you." He says. "Okay." I answer. "Then lets go." He says. We go to a separate room. *after intervieuw* "Last question: do you want to be adopted?" Mark asks. "I think you know the answer already." I say. "I'll assume that's a yes. I'll go sign the papers, you go pack everything, okay?" He says. I nod and pack my stuff. Ruby is going to be so happy. "Ready?" Mark asks. "Yup. Let's go." I say.

Texting: Jack, Mark.

Mission successful Great, Ruby really wants to meet you, so if you have time, we can come over for like a week Good idea, will be nice for them as well. When should we come over? In like a month, we can make video's in edvance, so we can do fun stuff here. We could do a bit earlier, so we can have Christmas and new year with some friends Sounds like a plan. When are you coming over? Like a week before or something Okay, see you then Bye

Pov. Ruby

"We're going to Mark for Christmas, okay?" Jack yells from down stairs. "Okay, dad." I yell back. I hear him run up stairs and he opens my rooms door. "Did you just call me 'dad'?" He asks. "Yes, why?" I say. "Nothing. Thought I missheared that." He says. "Your hair needs to be dyed again, and I need a haircut as well." I say, looking at my hair. "I know. If you want, you can dye your hair as well." He says. "Really?" I ask. "Sure, what colour do you want it?" He asks. "I don't know, purple maybe?" I say. "That would look good on you." He says. We hear the doorbell. "That should be dinner. COMMING!" Jack yells and runs down stairs. He opens the door. "Two pizzas for sir McLoughlin." The deliverer says. "Thank you. I have money in the kitchen." Jack says as he takes the pizza to the kitchen. After Jack paid I go down stairs and get to the kitchen. "Can you get the plates?" Jack asks. I get two plates and put the on the table in the living room. "What are we gonna watch?" I ask. "One-punch?" Jack asks. "Sure." I say. This is my life now. I'm living every hardcore Jacksepticeye fans dream, and I love it.

A/N: I decided to make Ruby a bit like me, just to make my life easier. It will be less cliché that way, so it's for the best. I might make Sapphire more like my real life best friend, again, to make life easier. I just wanted to say that real quick.