Chapter 1

(I give credit to the book Hush Hush for giving me some of my idea but most of it is my idea)

*Past~ Niall grade 8*

I got slammed against some kid’s locker by the bullies of the school, Troy, Hunter and their little posy.

I’ve never been the violent type, the only time I have ever punched a guy was accident when my hand slipped off my books and hit him right in the face. That was the only time and that was last year. Right now I felt different like something had overpowered me and soon enough my fist was against Troy’s jaw. I never knew I was that strong, well I never was. I was always the weak guy but something changed. Troy was on the floor clutching his jaw. Blood was slowly rising to the surface of his lip. Hunter then started to charge at me, once he got to me I somehow flipping him upside down so he has his backside on the floor like Troy. I was so in shock and I had this huge pain in my backside between my shoulder blades. I ran away from the scene through the school, through the doors, and past the football field (soccer) all the way to my secret spot in a forest.

I climbed a tree and started crying, I really don’t know why but something in me has changed and I don’t know why. I know i’m different, I’m not actually human. I’ve known this since I was born, i have no parents and I live in a forest. Also I was already 5 years old when i came to this world already in kindergarten. I’ve never had friends or any relatives. I have weird dreams of people telling me I’m an angel but i don’t believe them even though they seem so real.

All of a sudden two black figures appear in the distance walking towards me. I stayed in the tree trying to hide from them, but suddenly the disappeared. I sigh in relief but then I feel someone touching my shoulder then I fall out of the tree. I lie in pain on the hard ground, the hooded figures appear in front of me. I couldn’t make out their faces more of them came and soon enough there were six of them. Two of them pulled my up and held me against a large tree. My chest pushed against the tree, I tried to move but the figures were too strong for me. The other four figures surrounded me. One of them were right behind my back. They placed their hands on my back but then they weren’t on my shoulder blades they were somewhere else, not on my body but I could still feel them.

“Wings” One whispered in my thoughts? Wait what! Wings and people speaking in my thoughts, kay this has to be a dream!

Then I huge pain came from my back, I screamed came as I felt something ripping out between my shoulder blades. The pain didn’t go away but became worse, I heard the figures chuckling at my pain. A figure came up to my ear and whispered, “ Hmph, you're a fallen angel now” I see it smirk. Then everything became black.

*The next day*

I woke up on the ground, pain still between my shoulders  but I managed to get up. I looked around me to see if there were any black figures but they all seemed to be gone. i reach behind my back and feel to scars on my back where the pain is. I winced when I touch them, but one thought came to my mind, what did the figure mean by I’m a fallen angel? Maybe the dreams were right? Maybe I was an angel but now I’m a fallen one. I walked around trying to figure this out but nothing helped those thoughts flood my mind.

*present time~ 2 years later*

I haven't gone to school ever since that event with the figures, but I have figured out what happened. I got my wings ripped out and now I am a fallen angel. I can read people’s thoughts and also speak in them. I’m extra strong and wounds that I get heal faster than a human. I actually enjoy this and I am told that if I kill an innocent human I will become a human!

I’ve made a few friends from traveling, and they are like me, a fallen angel.

I am currently in Toronto touring around. Its a nice city but I keep thinking about me becoming human. I really want to but I haven’t found anyone to kill. I walk into a small coffee shop, I get my coffee and decided to sit. I look around and not many people are in here. I eyes fall onto a girl reading a paper. Something inside tells me she’s the one, not like she’s the one to fall in love with, but the one to get me human. I watch her closely as I finish my coffee. She leaves the shop and I decide to follow her. She gets into her car, I get into her car but force her to not notice me. She believes she is the only one in there but I am also. She turns onto a road that leads out of the city. About an hour passes till we enter a small town and end up on a driveway. We both leave the car and I keep following her.

She enters her room, I suppose, and sits on her bed. I keep watching her till it is about 10 at night. “She’s the one” I mumble so only I can hear and smirk, I climb out of her window. She’s asleep so she won’t know anything. I run towards the little motel so I can stay here and watch her. I convince the man at the front desk to give me a room for free since I don’t want to spend any money at this ratty hotel.

I think about my traveling and realize that I have a flight back to Ireland in two days. Well I guess I will only watch her for two days then. I hope no other fallen angels decide to take her, because she’s mine now no one else is gonna mess with her.

*two days later!*

I have watched her for two days now and she is perfect plus no one will know who really killed her. I walk up to my gate for my airplane, it is gonna be good to be back where I love. I start talking in people’s thoughts cuz its funny to watch people being confused on what going on. I start making a guy slap himself in the face. I chuckle but then my flight is called for boarding. Man, this is gonna be a long flight I hope no one bad is by me. I sit in my seat and wait for the person beside me to sit. To my luck no one is in the seat beside me. I shrug it off and decide to listen to some music. I’ve always wanted to be in a band or become a singer, that's why I’m heading back to Ireland I’m trying out for this singing contest called x-factor.

I’m sooo bored! I can’t sleep because of the way I am. Maybe I will mess with someone’s mind. I start doing that and laugh my head off and before I know it the plane announces that we are landing. I hop off the plane in joy that I am finally at home, well kinda. This is my favorite country and I also have an irish accent because this is where I was put and stayed until the wing incident. I grab a taxi and head off to a hotel. I didn’t pay the taxi driver because of my awesome brain control. The hotel I’m staying at is 5 star, it's fantastic you can almost see all of Dublin from the hotel. Of course I get the top floor suit. I booked this suit and did pay the front desk with some money but not all that I needed to pay. I have never robbed a bank, I have worked off all this money and I don’t have a lot of it. I get up to my room and open the door, once the door opens and I drop all of my things and run full human speed to the bed and jump right onto it.

Tomorrow is the audition and I hope I don’t have to mind trick anyone to let me through because I want people to like my singing not cheat my way to winning. I run around my hotel while singing ‘ So sick’ by Ne-Yo to practise. I keep singing until I feel my throat hurting a bit and decide to stop.

I am so ready for this! You know what i’m gonna get a twitter page. After signing up for twitter I post my first tweet… “ Applied for xfactor, hope it all wrks out” I shut off my phone and decide to look out to Dublin. It is an amazing view, I hope one day I can tour around the world. That's why I’m trying out for x-factor.

My phone alarm goes off indicating its time to leave for the audition. I get a taxi and head off to my audition. I am nervous but I think I will win over the judges. Well we shall see.

Authors Note!

So what do you think? Should I continue?

Maybe 5 reads for the next Chappie? and 2 votes?

I know you guys can do it!!!! I need a nickname for you guys haha comment ones and the one i pick maybe in this fanfic later?

Love you guys!

~ Jordan!