Chapter 4

Nialls P.O.V

I'm waiting outside my house we had a food fight so i had to make something up so i had a surprise for her, i brings her to the beach where there was a table with candles. "Can i have a dance?" I asked as the way you look tonight comes on " yes" as i said back at him as my head rest on his shoulder we dance in the moonlight " babe i loved you so much ?" I said "i loved you to" we kissed under the stars it was perfected.

Jarrah P.O.V.

Me and Niall were on the beach head this big surprise done after we had a big food fight at home he planned everything out for me, I love him so much he knows what to do I kept thinking to myself as we danced in the moonlight "Babe lets go for a swim?" Niall said in his low raspy voice "no it to cold I don't want to" i said with a puppy face but Niall smirk and picks me up bridal styles and run to the water " Niall James Horan put me down right now!" I scream his smirk grew larger as he drop me in the water, I came up from the water and looked at him I was so mad " i didn't mean there!" I said still looking at him he new I was mad" sorry Jarrah got to run away next time" he picks you up again and lays you down on the towel by the bonfire he put together as you both stare at the starts, "your lucky your cute but I'm cold!" I said he comes closer and get a blanket he had and put it on me and him we cuddle tight.

Niall's P.O.V.

" babe what do you see in your future?" she asked I turned around a looked at her cupped her face with my hands and kissed her " me getting older" I said she giggled and playfully pushed me " no babe really" she asked I looked at her right in the eyes and said " I see you! I see us you as my wife having a family of our own" she smiled " what about you" I asked she looked at me kissed me sweetly " same here I want to be with you forever never want to lose you" she said I kissed her " you will never lose me" we cuddled under the stars and feel asleep it was ok that we feel asleep there because it was our private beach in our back yard..